Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing business needs for Commercial Off the Shelf Systems, Using wearable mobile devices are enabling faster and immediate interaction, Improvements in RFID technology have led to smarter tracking of samples and devices for laboratory operations and Big Data analytics, mobile applications, SaaS and cloud services are leading to a technological boom in laboratory informatics.
Based on Solutions the market is categorized into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), ELN (electronic Laboratory Notebooks), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System), Chromatography Data Systems (CDS), CAPA (Corrective Action & Prevention Action), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS).
Depending on the application the market is segmented by Healthcare, Finance, Legal and Life Sciences and clinics. The Life sciencs and clinics augment is further divided as Biobanks/Biorepositories , Molecular Diagnostics and Clinical Research Laboratories.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- AJ Blomesystem GmbH
- Abbott Informatics (Starlims)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Caliber Infosolutions
- Clinical Systems Ltd
- CompuGroup Medical
- Core Informatics, LLC
- GenoLogics - Illumina
- ID Business Solutions Ltd.
- LIMS at Work GmbH
- Lablynx, Inc.
- Labvantage Solutions, Inc
- Labware, Inc
- NXG Group
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Swisslab GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Timeless Medical Systems
- Two Fold Software Ltd.
- Waters Corporation
- XIFIN Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Enterprise Laboratory Informatics Market, By Solutions
5 Enterprise Laboratory Informatics Market, By Application
6 Enterprise Laboratory Informatics Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx464n/global_enterprise
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-enterprise-laboratory-informatics-market---forecast-to-2025---key-players-are-agilent-technologies-nxg-group--waters-corporation-300378346.html
SOURCE Research and Markets