DUBLIN, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Low-Cost 3D Printers: Technologies, Materials and Markets - 2016 " report to their offering.
This latest published report on the low-cost 3D printing market and concludes that by 2021, revenues generated by this sector will reach over $4.0 billion, with $2.3 billion coming from hardware and $1.7 billion in materials revenues.
This report focuses on those market segments where SmarTech's analysis of low-cost 3D printer suggests money will be made in the coming years. With this in mind, the emphasis is especially on:
This report takes a look at the long-term potential for enterprise and corporate markets and the strategies available to hardware makers for entering this part of the low-cost 3D printer market.
This report is also designed to clarify the many misconceptions that have emerged with regard to the low-cost printer market in 2016 and beyond and to demonstrate which strategies will help this market emerge from being the Wild West of 3D printing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ten-year forecasts for low-cost printer hardware by printing technology, with breakouts by type of printing technology. Forecasts as presented in unit shipment and revenue terms
- Ten-year forecasts of material shipments by weight and revenue with breakouts by type of material. The material type breakout is extremely granular and, for example, includes specific forecasts by filament type
- Market share estimates for more than a dozen of the top competitors in the low-cost printer market
- Analysis of the end-user markets for low cost printers including both the traditional consumer market and the emerging market for low-cost printers at larger coporations.
- The report provides both the necessary market data and competitive analysis for firms -- printer makers, retailers, materials companies, service providers, and others -- that are trying to make money in the low-cost printing sector. It is also designed to clarify the many misconceptions that have emerged with regard to the low-cost printer market in 2016 and beyond and to demonstrate which strategies will help the low cost segment emerge from being the Wild West of 3D printing.
- 3D Systems
- Airwolf 3D
- Type A Machines
Chapter One: Examining Market Opportunities for Low-Cost 3D Printers
Chapter Two: The Consumer Market for Low-Cost 3D Printers
Chapter Three: The Professional Market for Low-Cost 3D Printers
Chapter Four: The Future of Low-Cost 3D Printing and Ten-Year Market Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s69dn/opportunities_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets