DUBLIN, August 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Soil Treatment Market - By Type, Application and Geography - Market Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The global soil treatment market is forecast to reach a value of 38.1 billion USD by 2020.
On the basis of product types, soil treatment market is segmented into Organic Amendments, PH Adjusters and Soil Protection products. Soil protection products have the majority of the market share globally and are further segmented into pest control and weed control products. Several technologies are employed for soil treatment depending on the requirements and soil topography namely- physiochemical, biochemical and thermal treatments; physiochemical treatment is the most sought after process in this case.
The market for soil treatment is dominated by developed regions like North America and Europe though growth rate would be high in developing countries. Asia-Pacific would register rapid growth over the forecast period given the growing agricultural industry and increasing food demand. Soil treatment demand would be more in countries like China and India; the demand for organic amendments and soil protection would gain popularity in those countries. Many developed nations of Europe and North America would growingly use soil treatment products on the ground of increasing concern over shrinking arable land and soil health.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Soil Treatment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Agraquest Inc.
- Amvac Chemical Corporation
- Basf Se
- Novozymes A/S
- Camson Bio Technologies Ltd.
- Chemtura Corporation
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Company
- Isagro S.P.A
- Makhteshim Agan Group
- Monsanto Company
- Sa Lime & Gypsum
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Soil Technologies Corp.
- Aertis Usa Llc
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- Agrofill S.R.L.
- Arkema S.A.
- Ohp Inc.
- Solvay S.A.
- Terracottem Australasia Pty Ltd
- Terramanus Technologies Llc
- Kanesho Soil Treatment
- Platform Specialty Products
- China Shenghua Group Agrochemical Company
2. Key Findings of The Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbbr4n/global_soil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-soil-treatment-market-value-of-usd-381-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--forecasts-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-arkema-aertis-isagro-300309275.html
SOURCE Research and Markets