Telepresence (Videoconferencing) Market by Component (Hardware, Software and Service), System Type (immersive Telepresence, Personal Telepresence, Holographic Telepresence, and Robotic Telepresence), Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
The global telepresence market is forecast to reach a value of USD 2.63 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 19.6% between 2016 and 2022.
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022 owing to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in this region. The emergence of new technologies in Asia-pacific has increased the demand for innovative and user-friendly communication. Telepresence is one such technology that helps individuals interact, share content, and record high-quality videos in real time. Japan, China, India, and South Korea hold a significant share of thr telepresence market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 40%, Tier 2 - 35%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-Level - 35%, Directors - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 30%, Europe - 20%, and RoW - 5%
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component & service, system type, industry, and geography.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the telepresence market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the telepresence market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on component & service, system type, industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the market.
- A detailed competitive landscape is given that includes key players, revenue of key players, and strategic developments among others.
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Lifesize, Inc.
- Polycom, Inc.
- ZTE Corp
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Market, By Component & Service
8 Telepresence Market, By System Type
9 Telepresence Market, By Industry
10 Telepresence Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8796z/telepresence
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-telepresence-market-value-of-usd-263-billion-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-polycom-zte-corp-huawei-technologies-300301343.html
SOURCE Research and Markets