DUBLIN, June 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wearable Medical Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2016-2026" report to their offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis for the wearable medical device market during the period 2016-2026.
Based on product segment, the market has been segmented into wearable therapeutic medical device, (further sub-segmented into hearing aid, insulin pump and respiratory therapy devices (respiratory therapy devices is further sub segmented into sleep apnea devices and non-invasive ventilation)), wearable monitoring and diagnostic devices, (further sub-segmented into fetal and obstetric devices (fetal and obstetric devices is further sub-segmented into wearable fetal monitors and infant motion sensing monitors), continuous glucose monitoring devices and cardiac monitoring devices (cardiac monitoring devices is further sub-segmented into wearable heart rate monitors, wearable pulse oximeters, wearable blood pressure monitors) and health and fitness devices.
A detailed analysis of each segment has been provided in terms of market size, Y-o-Y growth rate, absolute $ opportunity and BPS analysis.
The report has been segmented based on distribution channels into hospital pharmacies, clinics, online channel and hypermarkets. In countries such as U.S., Canada, U.K, Japan etc. physician recommend wearable devices to patients through clinics, hospitals pharmacies as these devices are used for monitoring purpose.
Apart from this few wearable medical devices such blood glucose monitors etc. are available in hypermarkets, few manufacturers use go-to-market strategy by supplying their products through online channel distribution mode by reaching out to the customers.
- A Smiths Group Company
- Animas Corporation
- Bayer AG
- Fitbit Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson and Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic plc
- OMRON Corporation
- Owlet Baby Care
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rest Devices Inc
- Siemens AG
- Smiths Medical
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms
3. Research Methodology
4. Wearable Medical Devices Market Overview
5. Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Forecast
6. Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Product
7. Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Application
8. Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Distribution Channel
9. Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Region
10. North America Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
11. Latin America Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
12. Western Europe Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
13. Eastern Europe Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
14. Asia Pacific Excl. Japan Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
15. Japan Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
16. MEA Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis
17. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvtxhg/wearable_medical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-wearable-medical-devices-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2026---key-vendors-medtronic-smiths-medical-rest-devices-300290661.html
SOURCE Research and Markets