The North America Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market, on the basis of technology can be broadly segmented into water-borne, solvent-borne, hot melt, and radiation. The market has also been geographically segmented into United States, Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America.
The booming packaging industry in the country, owing to the rapid growth in the demand for and consumption of packaged food, is offering numerous opportunities in the growth of the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) markets, in turn boosting the growth of North America Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market However, the enactment of stringent environmental regulations with an aim to reduce the VOC emissions in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as increasing adoption of low cost flexible packaging aids and rapidly growing packaging industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in the raw material prices and stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the North America Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Adhesives Technologies Inc.
- Alfa International Corp.
- Americal Chemical Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Ashland Inc.
- Ato Findley
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd.
- BÜHNEN (Germany)
- Collano Adhesives
- Evans Adhesive Corp. Ltd.
- Franklin Adhesives and Polymers
- Glenmar Technology
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
2. Executive Summary
3. North America Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products and Services, and Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjhxtj/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---north-america-pressure-sensitive-adhesives-psa-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-arkema-group-ato-findley-drytac-300311976.html
SOURCE Research and Markets