NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 4th edition of this report reviews the residential door sector, which has experienced relatively strong market growth in recent years - boosted primarily by a recovery in the housebuilding market and the popularity of bifold doors in many home improvement projects. The report incorporates original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date report of the fragmented residential doors market sectors covering internal and external products.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - market developments since 2010 and key influencing factors, with forecasts to 2020.
- Sector reviews - entrance doors, patio doors and internal doors.
- Analysis by frame material - timber, aluminium, PVCu and composites.
- Key end use sectors - private new build, social housing new build, private sector home improvement and social housing replacement.
- Supply and distribution - structure in the door manufacturing industry including PVCu systems & fabricators, joinery manufacturers, aluminium systems, composite door manufacturers and retail glazing companies.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of market activity levels 2013-16 with prospects for 2016/17. Key trends and market drivers identified.
- Material usage trends in key product sectors – market mixes by volume and value, growth of bifold doors and composites, etc.
- Market trends in public and private sectors.
- Review of supply and distribution structure – recent corporate activity and prospects for future rationalisation and reorganisation of supply structure.
- Forecasts of market performance to 2020.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Overall residential doors market size and market mix by value 2010-2020 – market volumes 2010-2020, overall product mix, materials mix and role of international trade, key general trends and underlying market drivers and forecasts of future trends to 2020.
- Overview of new build/home improvement markets – share by sector, recent trends and market prospects.
- Overview of private/public sector – share by sectors, trends and market prospects.
- Key influencing factors – housebuilding volumes and forecasts up to 2020, mix between houses/apartments 2005-2016, private and social/affordable housing, housing RMI overview and forecasts with regional analysis for RMI.
- Overall product mix – entrance doors, patio doors and internal doors – share by value 2015 and changes in recent years.
- Future prospects – review of market prospects in 2016-17 and longer term prospects up to 2020 – growth sectors, bifolds/composites, sustainability issues etc.
- Analysis of residential entrance doors sector by value and volume 2010-2020 - focus on both newbuild and replacement markets, share mix by frame material (PVCu, Composite, Aluminium, Timber) and end-user sector. Details of key market drivers and future prospects, growth of composites etc.
- Analysis of patio door sector by value 2010-2020. Focus on both newbuild and replacement markets 2010-2015, share mix by frame material and end-user sector (new build/replacement). Growth of bifold doors, future prospects etc.
- Analysis of internal door market by volume and value. Estimates by new build and replacement, private and social 2015. Details of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Overall trends in window and door markets - key product sectors, private and public sector trends - future prospects up to 2020.
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Analysis of door supply channels - retail glazing companies, PVC-U systems fabricators, aluminium systems fabricators, timber door manufacturers and specialist suppliers, (e.g. composite door manufacturers).
- Changes in supply structure – rationalisation in supply chain.
- Review of key suppliers – major players, product specialists etc.
- Key distribution channels for residential doors – variations between materials and end use sectors.
- Future prospects – likely changes in market structure.
- Market prospects in 2016-20 - key drivers in door & window market and longer term prospects. Key growth sectors.
- Overall trends in glazing industry – materials, sectors etc.
- Impact of changes on market structures.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04075453-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/residential-doors-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300325168.html