ResponseTek Recognized as One of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
25th Annual PROFIT 500 List Ranks ResponseTek No. 262
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise customer experience management (CEM) software solutions, has been successfully ranked No. 262 on the 25th annual PROFIT 500 by PROFIT Magazine.
- ResponseTek made the PROFIT 500 list with a five-year revenue growth of 220 percent.
- Organizations looking to improve their performance are increasingly turning to ResponseTek's Customer Experience Management (CEM) solution to improve customer experience and drive loyalty.
- The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ is implemented by global leaders in the telecom, insurance, financial services, tourism and retail sectors.
- Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the PROFIT 500 profiles the country's most successful growth companies.
- Published in the Summer issue of PROFIT and online at PROFIT500.com, the PROFIT 500 is Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement.
- Syed Hasan, President and CEO of ResponseTek, said: "Our global success in the customer experience arena is a testament to the hard work of our employees. We have a world class team that now spans four continents and their creativity and team work has been key to our excellent year over year growth."
- Ian Portsmouth, Editor-in-Chief of PROFIT Magazine, said: "To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada, the PROFIT 500 has expanded to recognize the entrepreneurial achievements of more than 500 Canadian companies. PROFIT is proud to now showcase Canada's forward-thinking small business entrepreneurs and honour their talents and innovations."
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com
About PROFIT Magazine and PROFITguide.com
PROFIT: Your Guide to Business Success is Canada's preeminent publication dedicated to the management issues and opportunities facing small and mid-sized businesses. For 31 years, Canadian entrepreneurs and senior managers across a vast array of economic sectors have remained loyal to PROFIT because it's a timely and reliable source of actionable information that helps them achieve business success and get the recognition they deserve for generating positive economic and social change. Visit PROFIT online at PROFITguide.com.
ResponseTek Media Contacts
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.