LONDON, Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Brazilian economy is suffering a downturn, which is mostly due to its internal issues of scams and corruption. However, the retail sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over 2015 to 2020. On the other hand, high Internet penetration and very high smartphone penetration is expected to fuel the online retail channel. Overall, the economy is struggling to repair the damage; however, with a high young population coupled with historic high GDP growth rates, Verdict Retail expects an optimistic retail environment in the next few years.
- Online retail is gaining traction in the country, due to high smartphone penetration, fast Internet speeds, and expanding 4G connectivity
- The Rio carnival, 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the upcoming 2016 Rio Olympics are major boosters for retail sales in all categories
- Consumer passion for smartphones is rising while the market for computers, laptops, and notebooks has declined significantly due to the inclination towards mobile Internet and ease of operation
- Food and grocery is the largest category group by retail sales while health and beauty will be the fastest-growing category group
"Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts, 2015-2020" provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil's retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil's retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in Brazil's retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Brazil's retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4040388/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retailing-in-brazil--market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020-300311452.html