Ritchie Bros. to sell large selection of oilfield & earthmoving equipment in North Dakota
Seven hundred equipment items to be sold by unreserved public auction in Williston, ND on August 8-every item will be sold without minimum bids or reserved prices
WILLISTON, ND, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will conduct an unreserved public auction in Williston, ND on August 8, 2013. Seven hundred equipment items and trucks are featured in the auction, including 50+ frac tanks, 65+ truck tractors, 30+ wheel loaders, 10+ hydraulic excavators, as well as a selection of crawler tractors, cranes and more. Bidders can participate in the unreserved public auction in-person, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"This will be one of our largest auctions ever in the state of North Dakota—and our largest in Williston—with 700 equipment items and trucks being sold in a single day," said Dave Lillquist, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "The auction features a great mix of heavy earthmoving equipment, specialized oilfield support items, along with a large selection of trucks and trailers. The auction is completely open to the public and every item will be sold unreserved to the highest bidder, regardless of price."
Specific equipment highlights in the Williston auction include:
- Four 2011 Caterpillar 637G motor scrapers
- A 2012 Grove RT880E 80-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain crane
- A 2007 Terex T775 75-ton 8x4x4 hydraulic truck crane
- Three 2011 Volvo A40F 6x6 articulated dump trucks
- Three 2007 Caterpillar D7R Series II crawler tractors & a 2009 Caterpillar D7R2 crawler tractor
- Four John Deere 544K wheel loaders (two 2011 and two 2010)
- A 2011 Caterpillar 336EL hydraulic excavator
- Two 2012 International 7600 T/A vacuum trucks
Equipment will be sold for dozens of sellers, including Dickinson, North Dakota-based Tooz Construction Inc., a heavy industrial and commercial contractor that also runs its own equipment rental company specializing in wheel loaders and aerial work platforms.
"We sell with Ritchie Bros. multiple times each year at various locations across the northern U.S.—in this auction we are selling a selection of late-model wheel loaders and boom lifts from our equipment rental division," said Fred Tooz, President of Tooz Construction. "With our equipment rental business we like to keep our equipment new—three years old or less—so we monitor the age, maintenance and hours very closely. We buy new and have an in-house maintenance program to ensure all of our equipment is kept top-notch."
Consignments are still being accepted for the Williston auction; anyone interested in selling their equipment can contact the auction site at +1.701.774.9640. For complete details on all upcoming Ritchie Bros. auctions, including detailed equipment information and high-resolution photos of equipment being sold, visit the Company's website at www.rbauction.com.
- Date: Thursday, August 8, starting at 8 a.m.
- Address: 4751 Hwy 1804, Williston, ND, 58801
- Phone: +1.701.774.9640
- Auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
ATTENTION MEDIA: Photos and other media resources are available for use at http://www.rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers