River Logic's Enterprise Optimizer Server 3.0 democratizes access to advanced analytics through Service Oriented Architecture
DALLAS, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- River Logic Inc., a leading provider of predictive and prescriptive business analytics, today announced the release of Enterprise Optimizer® (EO) Server 3.0. The new release provides enhanced support for developing and deploying enterprise-level solutions based on its award-winning analytics platform, Enterprise Optimizer® (EO). EO Server 3.0 enables partners to build Software-as-a-Service type of solutions with lower Total Cost of Ownership.
"EO Server 3.0 complements our existing platform while helping our partners and customers to realize higher value in the areas of diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive modeling," states Eric Kelso, Vice President of Product Management at River Logic. Kelso continued, "EO Server 3.0 enables business users across functions to seamlessly collaborate on plans and make decisions." Mr. Kelso also noted significant improvements in how EO Server 3.0 manages EO jobs for multiple users, as well as its expanded security.
Partners who develop integrated business planning solutions running on EO Server 3.0 gain significant new benefits and capabilities, including:
- New web services that allow embedding EO Server-based applications on to virtually any platform (Web / Mobile / Windows)
- Robust security model which supports both SQL and Windows authentication, enabling more flexibility for working with cloud platforms such as Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud
- New EOS tasks and parameters that allow greater control for job execution and flow
- Statistics and Messaging improvements, significantly simplifying the process of viewing and debugging EO Server jobs for IT departments
- Support for the latest release of Enterprise Optimizer 8.0 with its substantial performance improvements and new risk analytics features
About River Logic, Inc.
River Logic provides advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics through the Enterprise Optimizer® (EO) platform. River Logic provides significant financial benefits to clients and partners. River Logic Consulting Partners are able to drive business transformation through rapid deployments. River Logic Technology Partners can extend their analytic capabilities by easily embedding EO into their own solutions. River Logic customers, which span the industries spectrum, leverage EO to complement their Business Intelligence (BI) with market leading analytics.
For more information please visit www.riverlogic.com or contact:
River Logic, Inc. Partner Services
Media Contact: Jeff Rice River Logic, Inc., 214-762-4831, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE River Logic, Inc.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.