SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – RizePoint, the leading provider of brand, quality, and safety management software, announced new features to simplify site inspections and add visibility to food service, retail, and hospitality compliance data. RizePoint also announced that the RizePoint Management Console is a finalist for the Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service in the Business Intelligence category.
"Our expanded compliance solution further demonstrates RizePoint's award-winning commitment to foster brand protection," said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. "We have enhanced the inspection experience for front-line employees, improved communication for quality managers, and eliminated errors in food safety data."
The latest version of Mobile Auditor® includes a thermocouple device integration that eliminates temperature data errors and prevents data tampering. New functionality also allows users to upload incomplete assessments when users need to save and share audit results before completion—enhancing collaboration and communication between inspection teams.
Plus, the latest version of the RizePoint Management Console includes a new ratings dashboard that highlights critical information for quality and operations managers. The ratings dashboard is part of a suite of pre-built dashboards in the RizePoint solution.
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes:
- A growing number of available API calls to manage integrations with the RizePoint system
- Additional active home page features that integrate video and images to increase visibility and enhance cross-functional team communication
- A new ability to attach files, including images, when creating a new Independent Action Plan so that action can be quickly taken on issues identified outside of audits
RizePoint will ultimately be a Business Intelligence Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie® winner for its dynamic and visual Management Dashboards. The final results will be announced during a gala banquet on Friday, February 24 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Finalists from the U.S.A. and several other nations are expected to attend.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-announces-updates-to-cloud-based-brand-compliance-solution-300411561.html