SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the leading provider of brand, quality, and safety management software, today unveiled a new ratings dashboard. The ratings dashboard is the latest addition to the RizePoint suite of pre-built Management Dashboards that provide visibility into quality, safety, and brand audit data for some of the world's largest foodservice and hospitality brands. The ratings dashboard allows quality assurance and operations managers to view historical trends. This allows users to see scoring distributions based upon pre-defined rating groups, such as pass/fail, grade A-F, or other identifiers.
"RizePoint frees quality assurance and operations managers from reporting hassles, and empowers them to focus on continuous improvement informed by easy-to-read data," said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. "With RizePoint's management console—including the new ratings dashboard—quality, safety, and brand data become a guiding document of best practices across the business."
The RizePoint dashboard suite brings visibility to key business information. Regional managers are able to validate high-level quality assurance within RizePoint dashboards and are able to drill down into specific issues. For example, a quality assurance or operations manager can utilize the ratings dashboard to identify locations with poor performance and drive any necessary improvements.
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes:
- A Mobile Auditor® thermocouple integration with the Cooper-Atkins Blue2® Instrument that allows auditors to collect temperature data reliably
- A growing number of available API calls to manage integrations with the RizePoint system
- Additional active home page features that integrate video and images to increase visibility and enhance cross-functional team communication
- A new ability to attach files, including images, when creating a new Independent Action Plan so that action can be quickly taken on issues identified outside of audits
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint—formerly Steton Technology Group—is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally imposed standards and externally imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-improves-business-intelligence-with-continued-growth-in-management-dashboards-300411516.html