SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint today unveiled a new dynamic user interface that creates a one-stop hub of information for directors of quality, safety, risk, or operations. The key features enable administrators to track the corrective action sequence at any business location. Users, based on their role, are greeted with recent audit results, corrective action management items due, and program compliance tasks due. The intuitive homepage includes messages and news feeds, making it easier to spread industry news and alerts to all users.
"Our latest update brings visibility, efficiency, and accountability to the entire corrective action process," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO of RizePoint. "Regional managers have a round-the-clock overview of all corrective action items, while general managers can update the status of non-compliant items with one click."
RizePoint's dynamic interface pulls critical tasks and information to the homepage. Now, the first thing administrators see is a graph of past-due, in progress, and completed items, empowering them to coordinate the entire corrective action process. District, regional, and general managers see action items and prioritize next steps by location. Any item from a broken dishwasher to outdated promotional materials can be marked as non-compliant and monitored with RizePoint until issues are fixed.
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes:
- RizePoint management dashboards that put the facts and figures users need most at their fingertips
- New RESTful API framework to modernize data transfer
- Video upload and image markup features in Mobile Auditor
- Batch scheduling option that simplifies the creation of audit schedules across multiple locations
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-launches-a-dynamic-user-interface-offering-at-a-glance-visibility-into-the-safety-and-quality-information-users-need-most-300349195.html