LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Need for safety on roads and increased construction of infrastructure activities to drive the road marking materials market"
The global road marking materials market is projected to reach USD 5.87 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2020. The market for road marking materials is directly proportional to the infrastructure development. Asia-Pacific captures the largest share of the global road marking materials market owing to the growing infrastructure activities in China, India, South Korea, and other Asia-Pacific countries. Increasing investments by foreign companies and rise in the standard of living are other major factors for the growth of the road marking materials market.
"Airport markings, the fastest-growing application for road marking materials market"
Airport marking is projected to be the fastest-growing application of the road marking materials market, both in terms of value and volume, during the period of the study. Airport markings include marking lines and rubber removal services on runways and taxiways in large and small airports (both commercial and privately owned). Thermoplastics, cold plastics, polyurethane, and epoxy-based paints are commonly used for airport marking application.
"Asia-Pacific, the fastest-growing market for road marking materials"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market for the road marking materials market. The growth of the market in the region is attributed to expansion of production capacity and rapid industrialization. Also, easy availability of raw materials and cheap labor drives the road marking materials market in the region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been segregated under three categories: By Company; By Designation; and By Region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 20%, Tier 2- 20% and Tier 3- 60%
- By Designation- C Level- 20%, Director Level- 20% and Others- 60%
- By Region- North America- 40%, Europe- 40%, and Asia-Pacific- 60
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such Geveko Marking (Sweden), The Sherwin-Williams Company (U.S.), Aximum S.A. (France), Swarco Limburger Lackfabrik GmbH (Germany), Kelly Bros Erinline (Ireland), Ennis Flint (U.K.), and Ozark Materials LLC (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the road marking materials market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights about the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches, joint ventures, expansions, and agreements.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3752575/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/road-marking-materials-market-by-type-application--region---global-forecast-to-2020-300327559.html