MALIBU, Calif., Nov. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- A $100 million voyage around the
moon, a historic $40 million Miami estate, a 987-horsepower Bugatti Veyron
supercar, and a fleet of yachts valued at $75.5 million highlight the more
than $750 million worth of exclusive items in Robb Report magazine's 22nd-
annual Ultimate Gift Guide.
Answering the question of what to give when cost is no object, Robb Report
offers 21 gifts, including extraordinary vehicles, treasured jewels, and one-
of-a-kind vacations. This year's list features:
* A seat aboard a Soyuz spacecraft bound for a moon-orbit mission. The
$100 million excursion includes the purchase price of the Soyuz capsule,
which can be kept as a memento of the voyage.
* A fabled $40 million Neo-classical Miami estate built in 1927 by South
Florida developer Carl Fisher. Situated on a 68,642-square-foot lot,
the four-structure property boasts 12 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, an 85-foot
observation tower and 270 feet of waterfront.
* The 987-horsepower Bugatti Veyron supercar, one of only 30 to 40 that
will be made available annually. The fastest, most powerful, and most
expensive production car ever assembled, the Veyron is the centerpiece
of a $2.4 million gift created just for Robb Report.
* A private Caribbean golf resort created by acclaimed designers Pete and
P.B. Dye. This $62 million gift includes $20 million Little Ragged
Island in the Bahamas, an 18-hole course, 7 and 5,000 square-foot
clubhouse with eight bedrooms.
* A $75.5 million fleet of vessels from Wally yachts. The Monaco
manufacturer is offering six yachts, including Wally Power 118 motor
yacht and a 180-foot megayacht that the company will custom-build.
* One of the world's finest 25-carat diamonds from Tiffany & Co. Valued at
$1 million, this ultimate gift includes a visit to a diamond mine, a
consultation with Tiffany's expert cutters to select the best option for
one large diamond or possibly two or three stones, and a meeting with
the company's designers to create a single piece or a jeweled suite.
* The opportunity to name your own college. In exchange for $5 million,
the University of North Florida in Jacksonville is offering benefactors
the opportunity to name four of its five colleges.
Ultimate Gift Guide features 14 additional gifts, including collectibles,
made-to-measure clothing, timepieces and one-of-a-kind travel excursions.
SOURCE Robb Report