The following fourteen (14) nonprofit organizations were selected to receive a combined $99,750 in grants from RMHC NYTSA:
- Arts Guild New Jersey - Rahway, NJ
- Arts Horizons – Englewood, NJ
- Bergen PAC – Englewood, NJ
- Bronx Children's Museum – Bronx, NY
- Cerebral Palsy of Westchester - Rye Brook, NY
- Covenant House New York – NY, NY
- Keeping Babies Safe – Warren, NJ
- Metropolitan YMCA of the Oranges – Livingston, NJ
- Morris Museum – Morristown, NJ
- Muscular Dystrophy Association – Maywood, NJ
- National Council of Jewish Women Essex Count – Livingston, NJ
- Steffi Nossen Dance Foundation – White Plains, NY
- Wendy Hilliard Foundation – NY, NY
- Yonkers Partners in Education – Yonkers, NY
This year, RMHC NYTSA has now awarded over $200,000 in community grants to nonprofit organizations that serve children. To be considered for a community grant, grant applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations with a specific program that directly benefits children aged 0-21 years, consistent and effective management, clear goals and objectives, and a demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of children in a manner that yields measurable results. For more information on the organization's grants program, please visit www.rmhcnytristate.org.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Tri-State Area
For over 20 years, Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Tri-State Area has been creating, finding and supporting programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. Their signature programs include scholarships to help provide access to a college education for students who need and earn it, and community grants to support a variety of local children's charities. The organization also provides needed support to five Ronald McDonald Houses, which are "homes away from home" allowing families to be with their hospitalized children for extended periods of time. To learn more about the organization, please visit www.rmhcnytristate.org.
©2016 McDonald's Ronald McDonald House Charities of the New York Tri-State Area.
RMHC NY Tri-State Area, c/o Irving Street
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ronald-mcdonald-house-charities-new-york-tri-state-area-awards-over-90000-in-grants-to-14-nonprofit-organizations-300294167.html
SOURCE Ronald McDonald House Charities of the New York Tri-State Area