ATLANTA, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Roseanne Barr and her television family the Conners are back on broadcast television as one of the most-popular shows of all-time – Roseanne – premieres on the LAFF television network Oct. 30 and 31.
To celebrate the launch of the show, LAFF (http://www.laff.com/) will present a 12-hour, 24-episode Roseanne Marathon on Sun. Oct. 30 featuring the complete first season of the series in consecutive order, beginning with the pilot episode at 1:00 p.m. ET. LAFF will then hand out Roseanne's tricks and treats on Oct. 31, presenting all seven of the show's classic Halloween-themed episodes in a primetime party starting at 8:00 p.m. ET. After the two-day event, Roseanne will be seen on LAFF Mon. – Sat. nights from 9:00-11:00 p.m. starting Nov. 1.
Rated as one of the greatest shows of all-time by TV Guide, Roseanne was the most-watched television show in the United States in the late 1980s and early '90s and was a top five show for the majority of its run on ABC. Starring comedienne Roseanne Barr, who won an EMMY for her performance, the show revolved around a blue collar Illinois family struggling to get by. John Goodman (Multiple EMMY nominations), Laurie Metcalf (Several EMMY wins) and Sara Gilbert also star.
While most shows traditionally focus on creating warm and fuzzy Christmas-time specials, Roseanne's favorite holiday was Halloween; here's the line-up for LAFF'S Roseanne Halloween Night Marathon:
- "BOO!" (8:00 p.m.) - In this EMMY®-nominated fan favorite, the Conners kick off a family tradition with a night of increasingly outrageous pranks.
- "TRICK OR TREAT" (8:30 p.m.) - When Roseanne wears a lumberjack costume, she learns a few hilarious lessons about 'real' men during the charade.
- "TRICK ME UP, TRICK ME DOWN" (9:00 p.m.) - Jackie flirts with a moose, Roseanne pranks the new neighbors; George Clooney guest stars.
- "HALLOWEEN IV" (9:30 p.m.) - Having lost her holiday spirit, Roseanne is visited by the ghosts of Halloween past, present and future.
- "HALLOWEEN V" (10:00 p.m.) - It's Halloween night at the diner, but the real shocks are about to come from some very unexpected places.
- "SKELETON IN THE CLOSET"(10:30 p.m.) - A Halloween party at The Lunch Box brings out Leon's gay friends as well as Bev's hair-raising secret.
- "HALLOWEEN: THE FINAL CHAPTER" (11:00 p.m.) - Roseanne's Ouija board delivers the most unexpected news of all.
LAFF features a mix of contemporary off-network sitcoms and popular movies and is available in 99 million homes across the country. The LAFF brand crosses multiple platforms, with the linear network carried on the signals of local broadcast stations with corresponding cable carriage and digital content being curated, aggregated and available at LAFF.com and on mobile via the LAFF app, which is available for free in the Apple iTunes Store for iPhones and the Google Play Store for Android devices.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/roseanne-debuts-on-laff-sun-oct-30-with-complete-first-season-marathon--all-seven-legendary-halloween-episodes-on-mon-oct-31-300351730.html