Royal Dutch Shell Plc: Notification of Transactions of Directors / Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilties ("PDMRS") and Connected Persons
LONDON, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Notification relating to a transaction notified in accordance with: DR 3.1.4 R(1)(a)
Date of Notification: 31 January 2014 Today's date: 3 February 2014 Name of Issuer: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) Date of transaction: 31 January 2014
Name of Directors / PDMRs:
Directors and PDMRs who have interests in employee share plans (names listed below)
Nature of the transaction:
- Confirmation of the number of RDS shares deferred under the Deferred Bonus Plan (DBP) representing a percentage of their annual bonus that will be deferred for performance year 2013.
- The award of conditional shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS) under the Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP).
- The award of conditional shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS) under the Performance Share Plan (PSP).
Consideration for the transaction:
- Percentage of cash value of the annual bonus awards for performance year 2013 that is to be converted into shares (DBP)
Ben van Beurden 50% of bonus €319,000 Simon Henry 50% of bonus €450,000 John Abbott 50% of bonus £229,500 Matthias Bichsel 50% of bonus CHF 637,500 Andrew Brown 50% of bonus £239,000 Hugh Mitchell 50% of bonus £269,000 Marvin Odum 50% of bonus $416,500
No consideration (LTIP or PSP).
Classes of security:
Royal Dutch Shell Class A Ordinary shares ("RDSA")
Royal Dutch Shell Class B Ordinary shares ("RDSB")
Royal Dutch Shell plc Class A ADS ("RDS.A")
1) DBP Ben van Beurden 12,456 RDSA Simon Henry 16,642 RDSB 2) LTIP Ben van Beurden 163,998 RDSA Simon Henry 89,648 RDSB
DBP John Abbott 10,314 RDSB Matthias Bichsel 20,332 RDSA Andrew Brown 10,741 RDSB Hugh Mitchell 12,089 RDSB Marvin Odum 6,027 RDS.A LTIP John Abbott 42,500 RDSB Matthias Bichsel 42,500 RDSA Andrew Brown 42,500 RDSB Hugh Mitchell 35,000 RDSB Marvin Odum 30,000 RDS.A PSP Maarten Wetselaar 26,000 RDSA
Details of the Deferred Bonus Plan (DBP), Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) and Performance Share Plan (PSP) can be found in the Royal Dutch Shell plc Annual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 (http://www.shell.com/annualreport)
Deputy Company Secretary
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Shell Media Relations
Shell Investor Relations
United States: +1-713-241-1042
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc