Ruder Finn, Inc. Wins 9 Awards, Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Clients Agency recognition includes prestigious PRSA Bronze Anvil and Big Apple awards
NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruder Finn, Inc., a leading independent communications agency, topped off a great year with nine prestigious industry awards. These included three Bronze Anvil awards and a Big Apple award from PRSA, the public relations industry association, an American Business Award, known as a "Stevie," three bronze Telly awards for non-broadcast productions, and a Videographer Award of Excellence.
All of the award-winning programs, listed below, were created to help companies navigate times of change and connect with a broad range of stakeholders through innovative digital platforms and social media channels. They leveraged the skills of our PR teams, underpinned by the digital expertise of RFI Studios, Ruder Finn, Inc.'s full-service digital practice, to build commitment to values, alignment around key priorities and internal engagement.
"The range of these projects demonstrates Ruder Finn's expertise in reaching targeted audiences and understanding their needs and expectations," said CEO Kathy Bloomgarden. "We are extremely grateful to our clients for their continued partnership and thank them for collaborating with us on these innovative programs."
Select award wins include:
Bronze Anvil Awards
- Creative Tactics: "Turbo and Scott, the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) eBook Program," Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation with Ruder Finn
- Internal Video Programs/Corporate Organization Features: "Citi® Music – Igniting Employee Pride Through Global Music Video," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
- Websites - Internal/Intranets: "An Employee Intranet Site – Celebrating 200 Years of Citi," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
Big Apple Award
- Multicultural Public Relations (Business): "Turning the HIV Fight into a Movement," Bristol-Myers Squibb with Ruder Finn
The Stevies: American Business Award
- Video - Internal/Employee Communications: "Citi® Music – Igniting Employee Pride Through Global Music Video," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
Bronze Telly Awards
- Non-Broadcast Productions – Corporate Image: "Citi® Music," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
- Non-Broadcast Productions – Motivational: "Citi® Music," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
- Non-Broadcast Productions – Music/Concert: "Citi® Music," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
Videographer Award of Excellence
- Music Video: "Citi® Music," Citigroup with Ruder Finn
Gold SABRE Award Finalists
- Multicultural Marketing: "Turning the HIV Fight into a Movement," Bristol-Myers Squibb with Ruder Finn
- Corporate Social Responsibility: "Dreaming Big: The Dream Machine Recycling Program Supports Local Communities and Disabled U.S. Veterans," PepsiCo with Ruder Finn
Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation
- Websites - Internal/Intranets: "RFI Studios Connects Salon Professionals Nationwide with L'Oreal Matrix Social Networking Site," L'Oreal Matrix with RFI Studios and Ruder Finn
Big Apple Honorable Mention
- Integrated Communications: "Mtn Dew Partners with ATVI's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for Rank Up Your Game With Double Xp program," Mtn Dew with Ruder Finn
CSR Award Finalist
- Green PR Campaign: "Dream Machine Recycling Initiative Supports Dreams for Local Communities and Disabled U.S. Veterans," PepsiCo with Ruder Finn
ABOUT RUDER FINN, INC.
Ruder Finn, Inc. is one of the world's largest independent public relations agencies with dual headquarters in the U.S. and China. Founded in 1948, Ruder Finn serves the global and local communication needs of over 250 corporations, governments and non-profit organizations. The agency is organized around four strategic pillars that reflect its core areas of expertise: Health & Wellness, Corporate & Public Trust, Technology & Innovation, and Consumer Connections. Key offerings include corporate reputation and media counsel, executive thought leadership, financial communications, employee engagement and internal communications, and crisis and issues management. RFI Studios, the agency's full-service digital practice, leads the industry in designing and developing internal collaboration platforms, building conversations and communities around brands, and staying top-of-mind in the world of mobile applications. For more information, visit www.ruderfinn.com.
Ruder Finn, Inc.
SOURCE Ruder Finn