NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Halal cosmetics are skin and body care products which are free from materials forbidden by the Islamic Law. Therefore, blood from any animal, pork and pork products as well as alcoholic constituents are not incorporated in manufacturing of these cosmetics. With increasing availability of halal cosmetics, Islamic population in Saudi Arabia is gradually shifting to cosmetic products free from materials prohibited under the Islamic Law. In addition, growing health concerns due to harmful effects of ingredients used in manufacturing cosmetics is increasing demand for halal cosmetics, not only among Muslims but also non-Muslim population in the country. Moreover, increasing preference for halal cosmetics is leading to a change in business strategy of the local as well as international companies operating in the market. Companies are focusing on accommodating the growing preference for halal cosmetics products in the country.
According to "Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the halal cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2015 - 2020, due to growing accessibility of these products, rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits of using halal cosmetics, coupled with increasing willingness amongst consumers to pay more for high quality halal cosmetics. Additionally, religious preference for halal products in Saudi Arabia, which is predominantly a Muslim populated country, is another factor driving demand for halal cosmetics in the country. In 2014, fragrances and skincare products accounted for a majority share in the country's halal cosmetics market. Few of the major players operating in Saudi Arabia halal cosmetics market include Inika, One Pure, LLC, FX Cosmetics, Clara International Beauty Group and Samina Pure Minerals Makeup Ltd., among others. "Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to halal cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Halal Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fragrances, Skincare, Color Cosmetics & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Saudi Arabia halal cosmetics market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, halal cosmetic manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with halal cosmetics suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03426208-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001