Save-the-Date: Healthcare & Real Estate 2014; NYC & National Healthcare & MOB Conference - April 8, New York City
New York City Healthcare Real Estate Conference: Explore New Healthcare Real Estate, Medical Office Buildings and Research Facility Investment, Development & Financing Opportunities in Greater New York
NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will bring together the leading healthcare real estate executives, healthcare providers and industry service providers from New York, New Jersey and around the nation for a full-day market intelligence and networking program. If you are active in healthcare real estate, or have an interest in this niche real estate sector, please join the most active and innovative firms on April 8 in New York City, to discuss:
- The most innovative healthcare real estate investment and development trends in 2014
- New and unique types of debt programs for new investment and development
- Equity investors' play in today's healthcare real estate arena
- The impact of fundamental changes in healthcare delivery on healthcare real estate and medical office buildings
> 250 executives attended this conference in June 2012; more than 400 are expected this year.
Confirmed speakers & advisors:
* Jonathan L. Winer, Executive Vice President, Seavest Inc.
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital Corporation
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare Practice Group, Americas
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties at The Corcoran Group
"The current transformation of the delivery of healthcare services from a provider oriented system to a patient centric system is revolutionizing where, how, and who is now providing healthcare services. Come learn the latest trends in Healthcare real estate today: who is doing the deals, where the deals are being done, and why what is happening affects every one of us."
Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties at The Corcoran Group
Keywords & Conference Themes: Healthcare Real Estate | Healthcare Delivery Innovations | Affordable Care Act | Debt Financing | Equity Investors | Alernative Capital Sources | Medical Office Building Outlook | End-User Perspective
More than 250 executives from the following firms attended Healthcare & Real Estate, a full-day market intelligence and networking event in June 2012, including:
- 24 East 12th Street Associates
- AHLLC Development
- American Capital of New Jersey
- American Land
- American Realty Capital
- American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
- Anchor Health Properties
- Archer & Greiner P.C.
- Arent Fox
- Avison Young
- Baldwin Pearson Realtors
- Bank of America
- Bank of America Practice Solutions
- Bell Environmental Services
- Bergman RE Group
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- c-21 Joseph King
- Cain Brothers
- CapRate Events LLC
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- CBRE | Healthcare Capital Markets
- CBRE Inc.
- Central Consulting & Contracting
- ChuteSpan/Pest Pro
- COLGATE REAL ESTATE ADVISORS LLC
- Corcoran Wexler Healthcare Properties
- CoStar Group
- Crown Advisors
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Denholtz Associates
- DIGroup Architecture
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Duke Realty Healthcare
- ENT and Allergy Assoc. LLP
- Ernst & Young
- Experta Group
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fletcher Thompson
- Francis Cauffman Architects
- Fremont Realty Capital
- FTI Consulting
- Gazit America Inc.
- Gramercy Surgery Center Inc
- Greenwich Hospital
- Gyrodyne Company of America
- H.I.G. Growth Partners
- Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC
- Health Care REIT Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare & Real Estate 2012
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights(tm)
- Healthcare Trust of America
- Health-Pro Realty Group
- HLC Realty LLC
- HPRG I Health-Pro Realty Group
- IMAGINiT Technologies
- JC Connection
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- K2 Real Estate Advisors
- Kerge Realtors
- Kkirchhoff Medical Properties
- KW Commercial
- Landmark Healthcare Facilities LLC
- Landservices Inc.
- Langan Engineering
- Laub Realty
- Lend Lease Americas Inc.
- Lexden Capital LLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services Inc
- Love Funding
- Luthin Associates
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Markeim-Chalmers Inc.
- McGladrey LLP
- MedGlobal Healthcare
- Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- Meridian Capital
- METROPOLITAN FUNDING CORP
- Metropolitan Funding Corp.
- Moinian Group
- Monday Properties
- Morgan Keegan
- NAI James E. Hanson
- National Property Valuation Advisors
- Navigant Consulting
- Newberry Holdings LLC
- NEWMARK Associates Inc Comercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Northwestern Mutual Real Estate Investments
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- NYRE Ventures
- Oberon Securities
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
- OneKey LLC
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Professional Real Estate Solutions LLC
- ProMed Properties Inc.
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Quest Diagnostics
- RAYMOND JAMES | Morgan Keegan
- Red Capital Group LLC
- Rising Development Co
- Roux Associates
- Savills LLC
- Savitt Partners
- Seavest Healthcare Properties
- Senior Housing Investment Advisors Inc.
- Sheldon Lobel P.C.
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services Inc.
- Simone Development
- Somerset Development
- Sperry Van Ness
- Studio AT Architects
- Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State
- Summit Development LLC
- Swanke Hayden Connell Architects
- TAK Group
- Tandus Flooring
- The Atkins Companies
- The Greenfield Group
- The Kimmerle Group
- The Real Deal
- The Renaissance Group
- The SeniorCare Investor
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Trammell Crow Company
- TRB Invesment Group LLC
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development - Office of Healthcare
- US Financial Investments Inc.
- Valley National Bank
- Ventas Inc.
- Venture Equity Partners
- VOA Architects
- Webster Bank
- Westage Companies
- Whelan Associates LLC
- Whitetail Land Development
- Windsor Holdings
- Ziegler Healthcare Real Estate Funds
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
> View the announcement and register online: http://www.icontact-archive.<wbr />com/<wbr />rRNQRindhS4s5VwXVBzA29EBd2avHc<wbr />SK?w=4#linkedinshare
CapRate Events / CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
For more information or to get involved: email@example.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.