ScreenUsed Live On-Line Movie and Television Memorabilia Auction Slated for November 3, 2012
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ScreenUsed, co-owned by Desi DosSantos and Jeff Castillo, have announced today their company will hold it's second on-line auction through iCollector.com.
Our first auction back in July 2012 was a successful entry for us into this alternative to selling on our website. We will continue with our unique offering of both the website and auctions. We continue to post at least 4 new items on the website 5 days a week, and based on feedback from consignors we may hold 3 to 4 auctions per year.
Desi DosSantos has stated "As mentioned when we held our first auction, we feel there is demand in the market for a mid-tier auction offering - not the million dollars per item level, nor the warehouse blowout level. We feel that this is another nicely varied collection of items that will be interesting to many collectors."
There are no reserves on our lots; the starting price is where the auction starts. Here are some highlights from the auction:
- The Love Bug - Horace the Hate Bug
- Superman III - Superman's Bodysuit (Christopher Reeve)
- Firefly - Jayne Cobb's Vera (Adam Baldwin)
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Wink Costume
- The Matrix Revolutions - Neo's Coat (Keanu Reeves)
- The Crow - Eric Draven's Costume (Brandon Lee)
- Troy - Achilles' Retractable Sword (Brad Pitt)
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Production Used Clapperboard
- The Punisher - The Punisher's Costume (Thomas Jane)
- The Shining - Production Used Clapperboard
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Ilia's Costume (Persis Khambatta)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (television) - William T Riker Starfleet Uniform (Jonathan Frakes)
- Farrah Fawcett's Passport
- King Arthur - King Arthur's Armor (Clive Owen)
- Vampires - Jack Crow's Crossbow (James Woods)
- The Last Samurai - Nathan Algren's Sword (Tom Cruise)
- Lost - John Locke's Canadian Passport (Terry O'Quinn)
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Ricky Bobby's Racing Suit (Will Ferrell)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl - Captain Jack Sparrow's Shirt (Johnny Depp)
- Austin Powers in Goldmember - Goldmember's Outfit (Mike Myers)
- The Last Airbender - Aang's Outfit & Staff (Noah Ringer)
- Resident Evil: Extinction - Alice's Stunt Outfit (Milla Jovovich)
- 24 - Jack Bauer's Costume (Kiefer Sutherland)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Endoskeleton Chest
- The Running Man - William Laughlin's Jumpsuit
There are over 400 items in the auction. The auction catalog and details can be found on the AUCTION tab of the ScreenUsed.com website.
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist, and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 34 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. ScreenUsed maintains an in-house, museum-quality, plexiglass display case manufacturing facility that is well known for its high level of craftsmanship and display methodology. The company's established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media.
Media Contact: Desi DosSantos ScreenUsed, 408-268-1735, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
ScreenUsed Live On-Line Movie and Television Memorabilia Auction Slated for July 6, 2013
Jun 17, 2013, 14:41 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.