Sennheiser + Paste Confirm Interviewees for Interactive Studio & Lounge at SXSW Interactive and Film 2013, Including Fred Armisen of SNL Interview Subjects Include Accomplished Actors, Directors, Cinematographers, Musicians, Video Game Designers, Software Developers, Comedians and many others
AUSTIN, Texas, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Audio specialist Sennheiser announced that Sennheiser and Paste have confirmed several interviewees for the Sennheiser + Paste Interactive Studio & Lounge, an official SXSW showcase event to take place in Austin between Sunday, March 10th through Tuesday, March 12th at The Blackheart, 86 Rainey St. The three-day event will feature interviews every half hour between noon and 6pm each day with actors, directors, cinematographers, musicians, video game designers, software developers, comedians and many others.
The audience will be invited to listen to the live Q&As via Sennheiser wireless headphones, while tweeting questions to participants using hashtag #SennheiserSXSW. Additionally, video display monitors will be in place throughout the venue, both indoors and out.
Following is a list of confirmed interviewees (subject to change):
- Vincent Grashaw (director, Coldwater)
- Jenova Chen (game designer, co-founder Thatgamecompany)
- Marshall Allman (actor, The Bounceback, True Blood)
- Neil LaBute (director, Some Girl(s), The Wicker Man)
- Adam Brody (actor, Some Girl(s), Jennifer's Body, The Ring)
- Joe Swanberg (director) and Drinking Buddies Cast
- Trevor Owens (founder, Lean Startup Machine)
- Ben Kasulke (cinematographer, Touch Feely)
- John and Brenda Romero (co-founder id Software; designer Doom, Quake)
- Kamau Bell (comedian)
- Axel Alonso (editor-in-chief, Marvel Comics)
- Chris Avellone (videogame designer, Project Eternity)
- John Sayles (writer/director, Go for Sisters, Lone Star, Return of the Secaucus Seven)
- Hannah Fidell (director, A Teacher), Lindsay Burdge (actress, A Teacher), Will Brittain (actor, A Teacher)
- Wiley Wiggins (actor, Computer Chess, Waking Life, Dazed and Confused)
- Matt Mason (entrepreneur, Vice President of Marketing at BitTorrent)
- Carlton Cuse (writer/producer, Bates Motel, Lost)
- Andy White (entrepreneur, Downtown Project)
- Ayinde Alakoye (entrepreneur, founder of Hitch Radio)
- Alex Winter (writer/director/actor, Downloaded, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure)
- Fred Armisen (actor, Saturday Night Live, Portlandia)
- Taylor Goldsmith (musician, Dawes)
- Freddy Camalier (director, Muscle Shoals)
- Jake Hoffman (actor, Charm, The Wolf of Wall Street)
- Leah Busque (founder, TaskRabbit.com)
- Aisha Tyler (comedian, actress)
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to audition Sennheiser's Momentum headphones, which combine premium sound, style and comfort.
Sennheiser is a world-leading manufacturer of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is now a global brand represented in 60 countries around the world with U.S. headquarters in Old Lyme, Conn. Sennheiser's pioneering excellence in technology has rewarded the company with numerous awards and accolades including an Emmy, a Grammy, and the Scientific and Engineering Award of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. For more information, visit www.sennheiserusa.com.