SAN FRANCISCO, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The main challenge facing large enterprises adopting messaging is that, until now, there was no way to ensure a consistently excellent experience at scale.
Servicefriend has developed a unique technology that addresses this problem. The breakthrough is Servicefriend's Hybrid Bot Architecture - an approach that offers enterprises the scalability of a bot with the intelligence, comprehension, and empathy of a human.
In all current solutions in the market, bots transfer the session to a live person when they cannot handle a situation, creating a disintegrated, expensive and slow experience. Servicefriend's bot is always the front end, and every conversation receives the same branded, consistent, and cohesive experience - the Hybrid Bot Experience.
Servicefriend's two part solution offers an Interactive Text Response (ITROne) that integrates with any desk platform, such as Zendesk or Salesforce. ITRone helps brands reduce messaging noise on their service centers by 40%, while prioritizing the other 60% for rapid human involvement. The second part, Servicefriend's Asynch Desk (Bubblez), is designed for asynchronous messaging; making agents 5X more productive than any other solution in the market.
Facebook Inc. recently published the world's 1st success story on the implementation of a Hybrid Bot at Globe Telecom. The deployment at Globe telecom has confirmed the groundbreaking nature of Servicefriend's technology. No other company has managed to demonstrate such high performance and such a seamless orchestration of human and AI resources.
Using Servicefriend, enterprises need to invest under 20 agent hours for every 1,000 interactions (about 6,500 incoming messages). This is about 70% more efficient than the best-of-breed traditional approaches and is the lowest-cost way to guarantee a consistently outstanding experience for all customers all the time. Immediate onboarding is available for companies who want to witness the new products in action.
"With Servicefriend, all brands will allow all customers to interact with them through messaging. Brands can now deliver a consistent messaging experience at massive scale. Our hybrid bot is not another AI experiment, it is a real solution for real enterprises," said Shahar Ben-Ami, CEO, Servicefriend.
Servicefriend is the new way for digital transformation through messaging automation. Servicefriend provides hybrid bot technology for consistent messaging experience at massive scale.