Severe Weather Alert: M&T Bank Closes Branches in Storm's Path
BUFFALO, N.Y., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to severe weather across the region and related evacuation orders, driving bans and power outages, many M&T Bank branch and ATM locations throughout the area will be closed or have limited hours over the next several days.
The following branches are closed immediately:
- All branches in New York City and Long Island.
- All branches in the state of Delaware.
- Supermarket branches located in Baltimore, MD.
- Eutaw Street branch in Baltimore, MD.
- Snow Hill and Kent Island branches in Maryland.
- K Street and Valley Mall branches in Washington, DC.
- Reston Business Banking Center in Reston, VA.
- Rittenhouse Square and Woodland branches in Philadelphia, PA.
Branches in the following regions will close at 11 a.m. Monday, October 29:
- All branches in greater Baltimore, Maryland.
- All branches on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
- All branches in greater Philadelphia, PA and the Lehigh Valley area.
- All branches in the Hudson Valley, NY region.
Branches in the following areas will close at 12 noon Monday, October 29:
- All branches in greater Washington, DC.
Call us at 800-724-2440 for additional information about branches in your area.
Customers can continue to use web banking at www.mtb.com, mobile banking and telephone banking services.
SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation
More by this Source
M&T Bank Corporation Announces Second Quarter Common Stock Dividend
May 21, 2013, 17:05 ET
M&T Bank Corporation Announces Dividend Declaration on Series A and Series C Preferred Stock
Apr 16, 2013, 17:05 ET
M&T Bank Corporation Announces First Quarter Results
Apr 15, 2013, 08:03 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.