BUFFALO, N.Y., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to severe weather across the region and related evacuation orders, driving bans and power outages, many M&T Bank branch and ATM locations throughout the area will be closed or have limited hours over the next several days.
The following branches are closed immediately:
- All branches in New York City and Long Island.
- All branches in the state of Delaware.
- Supermarket branches located in Baltimore, MD.
- Eutaw Street branch in Baltimore, MD.
- Snow Hill and Kent Island branches in Maryland.
- K Street and Valley Mall branches in Washington, DC.
- Reston Business Banking Center in Reston, VA.
- Rittenhouse Square and Woodland branches in Philadelphia, PA.
Branches in the following regions will close at 11 a.m. Monday, October 29:
- All branches in greater Baltimore, Maryland.
- All branches on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
- All branches in greater Philadelphia, PA and the Lehigh Valley area.
- All branches in the Hudson Valley, NY region.
Branches in the following areas will close at 12 noon Monday, October 29:
- All branches in greater Washington, DC.
Call us at 800-724-2440 for additional information about branches in your area.
Customers can continue to use web banking at www.mtb.com, mobile banking and telephone banking services.
SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation