WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- SilkRoad technology, inc., a leading provider of talent management solutions, announced today the addition of proprietary Software as a Service Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to their award-winning Life Suite at the HR Technology Conference in Chicago. Andrew J. "Flip" Filipowski, Chairman, President and CEO of SilkRoad technology, made the announcement, and unveiled the new name: HeartBeat, core HR.
"The addition of our core HR solution, HeartBeat, to the Life Suite(TM) enables SilkRoad to extend what was already an unparalleled package of talent management and HR solutions for employers both large and small," said Filipowski. "The Life Suite is the broadest product line in this booming sector of the SaaS industry, making HR managers - as well as their entire organizations - more effective, efficient, and productive."
The new core HR solution allows secure and reliable access to key HR information for both employees and management by creating a "system of record" to store all employees' core data. With the solution both workers and managers have access to and can act on HR information relevant to them. The HRMS also allows for easy creation of analytics and reporting, from complete organization charts and headcount reports to specific business unit and work analytics, offering insight and strategic value in managing enterprise human capital.
The new SilkRoad HeartBeat product contains many innovations for a core HR solution, including:
- Integrates with Life Suite- Integrated with SilkRoad's award-winning and market-leading strategic talent management solutions in recruitment, onboarding, life event management, performance management, succession, compensation, and learning management.
- Visibility into your complete workforce- Built around the employee to support any number of worker-types, giving the unique capability to manage all full-time, contingent, vendor-supplied or any other worker type in one system. Organizations gain 100% visibility into their entire workforce in real-time while supporting unique rules and processes for various worker types.
- Streamline all system actions- Providing an innovative user experience that streamlines all system actions, HeartBeat supports both person-based operations and action-based operations. The innovative "save/load" user capability acts similarly to an e-commerce shopping cart, allowing you to persist a group of users throughout the system to make performing multiple actions for a group of users efficient.
- Integrates with cloud computing solutions- Designed ground-up for cloud computing, based on a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), with a host of integration services to enable the solution to integrate with various cloud computing and/or legacy solutions.
- Granular security model- This allows record and field-level permissions at any intersection point(s) of organizational metadata (e.g. based organizational structure, report-to relationships, project relationships, GL codes, etc.).
- Handles needs of global companies- The HRMS solution is ready for needs of large, global companies with business rules and workflows based on various organizational metadata, including the ability to apply special rules at any level, or intersection point of the organization. Support for multi-company roll-ups.
- Supports multiple payroll and benefit providers- Support for round-trip integration with multiple payroll and benefits providers to support different options available across disperse domestic and international points of presences.
- Full-featured set of capabilities- Heartbeat's full-featured set of capabilities includes business analytics, employee and manager self-service, payroll management, benefits management, time and attendance and leave management.
SilkRoad's new product announcement continues its upward trajectory from the past year, and follows its acquisition and integration of a popular learning management system, expansion of their global footprint into Singapore and Australia, and a partnership with C&K Management in India to bring SilkRoad's solutions to the growing Indian market.
"The addition of an HR management system to our suite of solutions will deliver on a building demand for a robust SaaS talent management solution combined with a robust SaaS core HR solution," said Brian Platz, COO SilkRoad technology. "The new product truly gives us the broadest offering around."
About SilkRoad technology, inc.
SilkRoad technology, inc. provides software as a service (SaaS) solutions that significantly improve the talent within its more than 1000 customers across the globe. Through SilkRoad's Life Suite(TM), an integrated talent management solution, companies are able to hire better employees, identify high and low performers, drive a pay-for-performance culture and improve employee tenure. The SilkRoad Life Suite solution set includes HeartBeat(TM), core HR, an on-demand Human Resource Management System (HRMS); OpenHire(TM), for recruiting management; RedCarpet(TM) for employee onboarding and life events; WingSpan(TM) for flexible employee performance management; GreenLight(TM) for learning management; and Eprise(TM) for employee intranets and content management.
SilkRoad technology is headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with offices in Bedford, MA; Chicago, IL; Red Bank, NJ; Jacksonville, FL; San Francisco, CA; Edmonton, Canada; Singapore; Sydney, Australia and Hamburg, Germany. More information is available on the Web at www.silkroad.com or by phone: U.S. toll free at 866-329-3363 or internationally at +1-336-201-5100. Follow SilkRoad technology on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SilkRoadTweets.
SOURCE SilkRoad technology, inc.