Sip, Surprise and Celebrate for a Chance to Win $10,000
Black Box Wines Invites Fans to Let the Secret Slip and 'Box' Their Friends
"A large part of the consumer intrigue and appeal towards Black Box has been about the wine's quality," said
How to Box Your Guests
Boxing your friends and family is easy. Simply host a dinner party, wine tasting or other gathering and serve boxed wine without revealing the package. As the party nears completion, surprise the crowd by showing them that they've been enjoying boxed wine and be sure to get their reaction on video.
Consumers 21 and older are encouraged to submit their two minute video that best tells the story of the surprise moment when guests realize they are drinking quality wine from a box. Fans are then invited to vote online for their favorite video. The contest launched
Benefits of the Box
The "You Got Boxed" contest gives in-the-know wine lovers the chance to share the inside scoop on Black Box Wines' numerous benefits, including:
- QUALITY: Black Box Wines repeatedly earn praise from both consumers and wine experts. The wines have earned multiple Gold and Silver medals at national wine competitions, and garnered 12 "Best Buy" designations from Wine Enthusiast magazine since 2004.
- VALUE: These days, wine drinkers are looking for quality and affordable products. Selling for a suggested retail price of
$24.99, Black Box provides consumers with the equivalent of four bottles of wine at half the price as bottled wines of the same quality.
- FRESHNESS: Wines stay fresh for up to four weeks after opening without refrigeration. The wine is stored in a vacuum-sealed bag inside the box that prevents the oxidation that degrades bottled wines soon after opening. As wine is dispensed from the box, the bag collapses around the remaining wine, preventing air from entering the container.
- PORTABILITY: Black Box Wines are light, compact and shatterproof. For those who lead active outdoor lifestyles, it's now easier to enjoy wine when picnicking, camping, or attending concerts in the park.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: For shipping, alleviating glass bottles significantly reduces the weight and the shape allows the wine to be packed more efficiently which results in a reduced amount of fuel needed to ship the wines. Also, when the wine is gone, consumers can recycle the box and the interior bag.
Black Box Wines
Featuring vintage-dated wines from the world's premier growing regions, Black Box Wines deliver the highest-quality boxed wine with the taste you expect from the bottle. Finally there's a wine with an inner beauty that belies the stereotype of its package. The newest additions to the Black Box Wine portfolio include New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and Washington Riesling, perfect options for the start of summer.
About Black Box Wines
Black Box Wines launched in 2002 with a mission to scour the globe to find the best wines, at the best possible price for their customers. Current wines available are the signature Napa Valley Reserve Chardonnay, Sonoma County Reserve Merlot, California Merlot, California Cabernet Sauvignon, Monterey County Chardonnay, Central Coast Shiraz, Italy Pinot Grigio, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and Washington Riesling. Prices range from
About Constellation Wines U.S.
Constellation Wines U.S. (CWUS) is the largest wine company in the U.S. based upon sales dollar value. The portfolio includes such brands as
SOURCE Black Box Wines