As part of this incredible season long celebration, Six Flags Great America will offer a line-up of new shows and attractions that provide top-tier entertainment as well as guest benefits that ensure a value-packed experience for the entire family. Some of the major headlines this season include:
$69.99for Season Passes- the lowest price in five years and only $15more than a one-day ticket. Season Passesoffer unlimited visits to any Six Flags theme park in the United States, five free tickets for friends and more than $500in savings on in-park food and fun. In addition, Season Passholders will enjoy exclusive ride times as well as a private Season Pass Holder Appreciation night on Sept. 18.
- Everyone Pays Kids' Price - Everyone can have big fun at a small price! This
$20daily ticket discount is available online until June 7.
More Flags! More Fun!
- Buccaneer Battle - a mutiny is brewing at Six Flags Great America as the park's new water adventure ride gets ready to set sail in mid-May. Ten ships, each with room for eight crew members, follow a 450-foot channel through waves of interactive fun for the entire family. As the ships navigate the waters, the battle begins for passengers armed with a powerful soaker gun as they take aim at each other and targets along the way. Some targets respond while others display a variety of special effects, creating surprises at every turn. Buccaneer Battle also engages landlubber park guests along the ride's banks as the freebooters on the ship supply random fire and observers shoot back in ship-to-shore fun.
- STARBURST(R) Summer Concert Series presented by T-Mobile(R) - Music takes a front seat this season as the park debuts a new concert series with some of the industry's hottest acts including
Jesse McCartney, Raven Symoneand Miranda Cosgrove. All concerts are free with park admission or a Season Pass.
- The Best of Dick Clark's Bloopers - this new interactive show features a live host who encourages audience members to create their own blunders while watching some of the all-time great missteps from Dick Clark's collection.
- Six Flags Cyber Cafe presented by Comcast - Guests can now stay connected while visiting the park and upload their Six Flags fun instantly with free access to the Internet. The cafe will feature a menu selection of specialty coffees, homemade doughnuts, pastries and crepes.
- Johnny Rockets Express - This all new restaurant features tasty favorites. World-famous Johnny Rockets shakes, fries, onion rings and chicken tenders are on the menu at this new express location of one of the park's most popular restaurants.
- M-porium - a chocolate lover's dream. This new retail shop features M&M and Mars candies of every variety along with unique souvenirs.
"Six Flags Great America has always been the area's premiere destination for affordable, close to home family fun, and it will continue to hold that title this year beginning April 3," said Park President
Six Flags Great America is located less than a tank of gas away from
The Park will be open weekends in April with daily operations starting
About Six Flags, Inc:
Six Flags, Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company with 20 parks across
Six Flags continues to develop new avenues for growth, acquiring ownership and management of Dick Clark Productions, producer of such perennial television hits as the American Music Awards, the Golden Globe Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards,
SIX FLAGS and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. (R), TM and (c) 2009.
Thomas & FriendsTM: (c) 2009 Gullane (Thomas) Limited.
LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and (c) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
BATMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE, LEGION OF DOOM and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and (c) DC Comics.
SOURCE Six Flags Great America