Skinspirations to Host Red Carpet Pre-Academy Awards Party in Clearwater Cosmetic Center
Clearwater cosmetic medicine center, Skinspirations, will host a party and beauty night for Tampa Bay residents to feel like stars in preparation for the Academy Awards
CLEARWATER, Fla., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dress in your best "A-list" outfit on February 21, 2013, as Skinspirations transforms their cosmetic medical facility into a glamorous pre-Academy Awards party. Live demonstrations of different non-surgical cosmetic procedures will be held for guests, along with an appearance by Marvelous Marvin Boone of WJQB 106.3 FM and refreshments and hors d'oeuvres created by Delicious Dishes catering. For attendees who want to walk the red carpet, have their photographs snapped by paparazzi and enjoy a night of beauty, the party will be held at 13577 Feather Sound Drive, Suite 555, Clearwater, FL 33762, from 5 PM-7:30 PM.
Celebrities don't take their beauty routines lightly, especially for the biggest night in Hollywood. Stars may prep for months ahead of time, including custom exercise regimens, $345 facials, $2,000 haircuts and laser facials at $600 a session(1). Dr. Cynthia Elliott, board-certified owner of Skinspirations, guarantees that her patients can come in for non-surgical procedures which can be completed in less than one hour at a fraction of the cost of Hollywood glam.
Dr.Elliott and her staff will be demonstrating non-surgical cosmetic services to party-goers. Guests will be able to schedule future appointments and receive a special discount when booked the night of the party.
On February 21, Skinspirations will be demonstrating the following:*
- HydraFacial - Designed for every skin type, this treatment merges soothing spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results
- Diva Decolletage - Laser Micro Peel of the chest - One month before an event Dr. Elliott recommends a Laser Micro Peel treatment done to enhance the decolletage by vaporizing off a thin layer of sun-damaged skin.
- Red Carpet Makeup Tips - Get the scoop on the makeup tips used by celebrity makeup artists. Learn how to highlight and contour your face to play up your best features or create a sultry dramatic eye perfect for a night out.
- Clarisonic Skin Devices - Stars rely on these home beauty tools to maintain their flawless glow and Rebecca Seal from Clarisonic will be present to show you why everyone's obsessed.
- Detoxification & Hormone Optimization - Learn about looking good from the inside out by removing toxins & restoring balance with our board-certified expert Gina Pastore, ARNP-C
*Subject to change without notification
This event will benefit the local Dress for Success, a not-for-profit organization that offers services to help women enter the workforce, stay employed, advance in their careers and improve their lives. Skinspirations would like to encourage everyone who attends to donate an item from the Dress for Success wish list found at: http://www.dressforsuccess.org/affiliate.aspx?sisid=69&pageid=330. Those who donate an item from the wish list will be entered to win a $500 Skinspirations gift card.
For more information about Dr. Cynthia Elliot and Skinspirations, or to schedule an evaluation, visit www.skinspirations-info.com.
About Dr. Cynthia Elliott and Skinspirations:
Cynthia Elliott, M.D., is the board-certified owner of Skinspirations, located in Clearwater, Florida. Dr. Elliott obtained her M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine and then completed her residency in Emergency Medicine at Denver General Hospital and the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She has been on staff at Bayfront Medical Center, St. Joseph's Hospital, University Community Hospital and Mease Countryside Hospital, and has served on the faculty of the USF School of Medicine. Dr. Elliott currently serves as an expert witness in Cosmetic Medicine for the Florida Board of Medicine. Her company, ExpertEsthetics, provides online video training in advanced injection techniques, as well as hands-on technique training for other practitioners. Dr. Elliott also is a national and international trainer for Cutera Lasers, training other physicians in the use of aesthetic lasers with skin of all colors. Skinspirations specializes exclusively in rejuvenation, enhancement and anti-aging treatments for the face and body. With her staff of aesthetic experts, you know you'll get the best results obtainable. Dr. Elliott has been in practice for over 20 years, and has the experience and reputation to have been chosen by the makers of Botox® Cosmetic and Juvederm to train other physicians and practitioners in her techniques. For more information, visit www.skinspirations-info.com.
(1) Prabhakar, Hitha. Forbes.com. February 22, 2007. "How Celebs Get Red-Carpet Ready," http://forbes.com/2007/02/22/cost-oscar-carpet-forbeslife-cx_hp_0223redcarpetready.html
Tel. 888-202-4614 ext. 806
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.