DUBLIN, Feb 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sleep Aids: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The report discusses products, trends, new developments and compensation issues that are currently affecting or are likely to affect the market soon. Analyses are provided for each of the key companies in the major and minor market segments.
All markets are further broken down into specific types of products that are discussed in detail, measuring current and potential market size, identifying current and potential market drivers, detailing the markets from 2015, 2016 and 2021 and assessing the competitors in the market and their respective shares in various market segments.
- An overview of the global market for sleep aids and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Identification of the different disorders that manifest with sleep disorder symptoms.
- Information on different methods used to enhance sleep including medications, devices, and laboratories.
- Details on emerging technologies and developing trends.
- A look at the market's dynamics including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report primarily focuses on the following sleep disorders:
- Sleep apnea.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Normal Sleep And Sleep Disorders: An Overview
4: Sleep Disorders And Treatment Options: An Overview
5: Sleep Disorders: Disease Management
6: Sleep-Aid Medications: An Overview
7: Sleep-Aid Devices: An Overview
8: Sleep-Aid Market Size And Growth
9: Recent Developments In The Sleep Industry
10: Sleep Aids: Market Summary
11: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2g8d6/sleep_aids
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sleep-aids-technologies-and-global-markets---focus-on-insomnia-sleep-apnea-rls-bruxism-narcolepsy--sleepwalking---research-and-markets-300401939.html
SOURCE Research and Markets