Small business owners buried in paperwork seek relief Reduce the clutter and lower costs with help from Cartridge World
SPRING GROVE, Ill., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With autumn underway, now is the time for small business owners to review costly operational expenses and adjust year-end plans.
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs are buried in a mountain of paperwork. While meticulous record-keeping is essential, it doesn't need to be costly or overbearing. There are ways to reduce costs and simplify the process, allowing more time and money to be spent growing the business.
Cartridge World, the largest specialty retailer of printer ink and toner cartridges, can help reduce costs and frustrations caused by cumbersome record-keeping procedures.
- Don't spend time or money creating forms. Websites such as www.entrepreneur.com/formnet have free downloadable business form templates, including but not limited to job applications and performance review forms.
- Shred unnecessary documents. As you prepare to file 2013 taxes, empty those overstuffed filing folders and discard old and unnecessary documents in a safe, secure manner.
- Don't pay the price of new, name-brand products. Buying ink and toner cartridges from Cartridge World saves as much as 30 percent over new name-brand products. Each cartridge is backed by a 100-percent guarantee and delivery to qualified businesses is free.
- Print "green." Use both sides of a page, saving money on paper and reducing storage space needed. To further reduce pages, use free PrintEco software. Download it at www.cartridgeworld.com/printeco.
- Ask for help. Cartridge World's printing pros are always happy to help troubleshoot printer issues, and can even discuss a printing plan to help save your business hundreds. Try our online savings calculator here: http://cartridgeworld.com/calculator.aspx.
"Small business owners juggle multiple priorities in order to operate successful businesses. Printing should be among the easiest tasks, but that isn't always the reality," said Tom McLaughlin, Cartridge World's marketing director. "At Cartridge World, we 'get' small business. All of our stores are locally owned by a small business owner who's happy to share their experience and expertise. Their unbiased printing knowledge provides value beyond the typical superstore experience."
For information about Cartridge World's eco-friendly products or recycling empty printer cartridges, or to learn how much a business can save on office printing costs, visit a local Cartridge World store or www.CartridgeWorld.com.
SOURCE Cartridge World