In response to the urgent challenges and priorities facing members of this community, the 3rd Annual Smarter Borders Conference will be convening once more 21-23 November, in London.
Bringing together policymakers from across Europe and the US alongside leading industry figures who are at the forefront of 'smarter borders' technology, this event remains the foremost forum for the international borders network and delivers, year on year, an opportunity for established and emerging experts to source innovative solutions to complex problems.
This year Smarter Borders is welcoming its most esteemed speaker panel yet:
- Sebahattin Öztürk, Deputy Interior Minister, Turkish Interior Ministry
- Krum Garkov, Executive Director, eu-LISA
- Robertus Rozenberg, Head of Information Systems for Borders and Security, Directorate General Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission
- Dr Enrique Belda-Esplugues, Deputy Director General of Communications and Information Systems for Security, Spanish Ministry of the Interior
- Kenneth Sava, Director, Trusted Traveller Programs, US Customs and Border Protection
- Julien Coudray, Head of API/PNR, French Customs
- Jiří Čelikovsky, Head of Schengen Cooperation, Czech Republic Ministry of the Interior
For a full speaker list, and more details on their respective presentations, please download the agenda here > http://www.smarterborders.com/agenda-mc
For more information about the upcoming Smarter Borders Conference and registration, contact our enquiries team on +44(0)207-368-1300, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.smarterborders.com.
About Defence IQ
Defence IQ is an authoritative news source for high quality and exclusive commentary and analysis on global defence and military-related topics. Sourcing interviews and insights directly from senior military and industry professionals on air defence, cyber warfare, armoured vehicles, naval defence, land defence and many more topics. To learn more visit http://www.defenceiq.com, or call us at +44(0)207-368-1300.
SOURCE Defence IQ