Sofas Get a Modern Twist at CSL
LONDON, October 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The heart of a modern home is the sitting room; a space where the whole family can gather together to watch TV and movies, play games, or just relax and enjoy each other's company. The key to relaxation is comfort so it's essential to choose the right seating for your living room. Nothing is more comfortable than sinking into a soft fabric sofa. Modern fabric sofas and chairs offer more warmth than other materials as well as a greater choice of patterns, styles and colours. Today's striking fabrics mean that your sofa can play a real part in making a style statement, and in helping a home feel individual and unique.
CSL offer a wide range of fabric sofas and chairs with many currently at half price and delivered within 72 hours. With a lifetime guarantee covering the spring system and frame on every sofa and chair, your new furniture can give you years of pleasure if looked after properly.
With that in mind, here are five top tips for keeping your CSL fabric sofa in excellent condition:
Top 5 Tips for Long-Lasting Sofa Satisfaction
- Wear and tear of your new sofa is accelerated by dust and dirt so be sure to vacuum weekly. A lint roller is best for quickly and easily removing pet hairs if visitors are due.
- Most sofas come with stain-proof protection but this works best when spills are treated straightaway. Keep a cotton cloth and cleaner close by for immediate and effective treatment. Remember: blot, don't rub! If your material feels a little hard after cleaning, just brush gently with a toothbrush to soften.
- Remember to check the cleaning tag on the sofa to see which type of cleaner is most suitable. You should see one of the following:
W - water-based cleaner only
S - solvent-based cleaner only
S-W - either type is fine
If the tag has been removed, do a patch test on a hidden area.
- Remove smells from your sofa by sprinkling baking soda over affected areas. Simply allow the powder to sit for a while before vacuuming. Simple but effective!
- Get a professional cleaning company to give your sofa a comprehensive cleaning once a year. It may cost a little extra cash, but it'll give your sofa a longer lifespan and save you money in the long run.
Follow these tips and your CSL fabric sofa is sure to give you years of trouble-free pleasure.
For more information on the full range of sofas on offer please visit http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk/ or walk in to one of our sofa stores:
Warrington Sofa Store
Pinners and BowRetail Park
A49 (Near to Halliwell Jones Stadium and Tesco)
Sophie Spencer, Sophie.Spencer@csl-furniture.co.uk, +44(0)1942-296472