NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing need for mobility services to drive the SD-WAN market
The SD-WAN market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.66 billion in 2015 to USD 5.57 billion by 2020, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.64%. The SD-WAN market is driven by factors such as increasing need for mobility services, reducing OPEX and urge for simplified network architecture.
Controllers are expected to gain the maximum traction during the forecast period
The controller segment is estimated to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Furthermore, rising need for enterprise mobility has increased the usage of mobile personal devices, such as smartphones, notebooks, and tablets to access corporate networks. The incumbent IT infrastructure is under pressure to configure these devices in a robust manner, while meeting compliance standards and norms.
The rise of such enormous mobile datasets calls for parallel processing on multiple servers and seamless interconnections. This, in turn, has stimulated a constant demand for additional network capacity and more sophisticated network solutions. While carrier and data center players face the daunting task of scaling their networks to unimaginable sizes, SD-WAN comes off as a promising solution. On-cloud services are expected to grow with the highest rate from 2015 to 2020. However, professional services are expected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. The SD-WAN vendors are coming up with various programs to mitigate gaps and correct implementation of the solution at user's premises.
The report also covers the total SD-WAN market by geographic regions. North America is expected to have the largest market share; however, Latin America will grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. On-going demand for the increasing bandwidth and increasing dependency in high performance networks are the reason for growth of SD WAN in North America. In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
Breakdown for primaries has been given below:
- By Company Type- Tier 1- (25%), Tier 2- (10%), and Tier 3- (65%)
- By Designation- C-Level (50%), Director Level- (15%), and Others- (35%)
- By Region- North America (40%), Europe (15%), APAC (20%), ROW (30%)
The various key SD-WAN vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Aryaka Networks, Inc.
2. Cisco systems, Inc.
3. Talari Networks, Inc.
4. FatPipe Networks, Inc.
5. Mushroom Networks, Inc.
6. Glue Networks, Inc.
9. Viptela, Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the SD-WAN market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, and partnerships.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03567491-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001