DUBLIN, February 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqwsxh/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Construction Chemicals Market By Type (Concrete Construction Chemicals, Flooring Chemicals and Waterproofing Chemicals), By End User (Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 - 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The construction chemicals market in South Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2015 - 2020, on account of increasing infrastructure development and rising construction activities across commercial and residential sectors in the country.
Construction chemicals are a class of specialty chemicals added to construction materials for improving quality, durability, chemical resistance, and other physical and chemical properties of a concrete structure.
Construction chemicals market in South Africa is anticipated to witness strong growth during 2015 - 2020, due to rising construction activities in residential and commercial sectors, coupled with implementation of government initiatives for development of urban centers, schools, hospitals, dams, educational institutions, ports, roads and railway networks. Eco-friendly building practices are gaining popularity in the country's construction industry, thereby driving demand for innovative construction chemicals that have minimal carbon footprint.
In 2014, concrete construction chemicals accounted for a majority share in South Africa construction chemical market, and the segment is anticipated to continue its market dominance through 2020, owing to increasing applications in new construction projects and repair & maintenance of existing buildings.
In 2014, Gauteng province was the largest regional market for construction chemicals, due to rising urbanization and trade activities in the province. Sika, BASF, StonCor, Technical Finishes and Chryso are few of the major players operating in South Africa construction chemicals market.
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Focus Towards Decorative Epoxy Floorings
- New Product Developments
- Rising Demand for Eco-Friendly Construction Chemicals
- Increasing Public and Private Sector Investments in Construction
- Technological Developments in Construction Chemicals
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Construction Chemicals Market Overview
5. South Africa Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
6. South Africa Construction Chemicals Market Segmental Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Import-Export Analysis
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. South Africa Economic Profile
12. Competitive Benchmarking
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- BASF Construction Chemicals South Africa (Pty.) Ltd.
- Chryso South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Evonik Degussa Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Mapei South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Multi Construction Chemicals (PTY) LTD.
- Normet Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Sika South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- StonCor Africa
- Technical Finishes
- W.R. Grace Africa (Pty) Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqwsxh/south_africa
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets