DUBLIN, August 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The South Africa 2016 Wealth Report" report to their offering.
South Africa is the largest HNWI market in Africa. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the South Africa, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including age, city, suburb, racial and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, including major players by AuM.
- Detailed review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Top brokers, funds and luxury brands for local HNWIs
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI demographic trends from 2007 to 2015, and forecasts to 2017.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- At the end of 2015, there were approximately 38,500 HNWIs living in South Africa, with a combined wealth of US$159 billion.
- South African HNWI volumes decreased by 10% during the review period (2007 - 2015).
- Growth was negatively influenced by a significant depreciation of the Rand against the US dollar, falling equity markets and the migration of a significant number of HNWIs out of the country.
- 2015 was a particularly poor year for SA millionaires - HNWI volumes declined by 18% during the year.
- Over the two year forecast period, the number of South African HNWIs is forecast to grow by 10%, to reach approximately 42,300 by 2017. Growth is constrained by the current electricity crisis and a rising level of government regulation in the business sector.
- ABSA Wealth (Barclays)
- Affluence Capital
- Afrasia Bank
- Alexander Forbes
- Ashburton Investments
- BJM Private Client Services
- Bay Wealth Management (BWM)
- Bayswater Capital
- Belmont Asset Management
- Brenthurst Wealth
- Carrick Wealth
- Credit Suisse
- Credo Group
- Equity Trust Group
- Grant Thornton Capital
- Investment Solutions
- K2 Capital
- Keystone Wealth
- LPJ Financial services
- Liberty Life Group
- MUA Insurance
- Momentum Group
- NFB Private Wealth
- Nedbank / BoE
- Old Mutual Wealth
- PSG Konsult
- Plexus Wealth Management
- Private Client Holdings
- Progressive Wealth
- Reitway Global
- Retirement Planning Services (RPS)
- Standard Bank Pvt Clients
- Stead Wealth
- Sterling Private Wealth
- Summit Financial Partners
- Talaria Wealth (previously Cheryl Howard and Ass.)
- Vital Consult
- Warwick Wealth
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3hfml/the_south_africa
Related Topics: Wealth Management
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/south-africa-wealth-report-2007-2015--2016-2017---research-and-markets-300315855.html
SOURCE Research and Markets