LOS ANGELES, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The holiday season is here and specialty sporting goods retailer, Sport Chalet, is offering the latest luggage, carry-on bags and organizational pouches to help travelers avoid common pitfalls such as burdensome over-packing and lost items.
"Whether you're packing for a week-long getaway or just an overnight trip, organization and comfort are key factors when it comes to surviving crowded airports or heavy traffic during the heightened travel season," said Sport Chalet Expert Chris Burston. "Sport Chalet carries the newest product innovations from top brands such as The North Face and Kelty, to provide protection and durability when travelers take their everyday essentials on the go."
Sport Chalet's Burston compiled the following roundup of holiday travel tips and gear suggestions to help prepare for any trip:
- Personal belongings with high value, such as cash, jewelry and travel documents, can be secured safely in a PacSafe Stashsafe Hip Pack, which features a padlock closure to protect against theft.
- Duffel bags provide travelers with ample storage and durability while in transit, and The North Face Base Camp Duffel is perfect for a quick two-day or extended weekend trip.
- A bag with adaptability has customizable benefits for each user, such as the Kelty Ascender 22, which showcases its versatility with smart design and the ability to both expand and double as a backpack when needed.
- To keep passports, credit cards and personal identification within a convenient arm's length, consider a protective pouch such as the PacSafe RFID Blocking Passport Protector.
- Keep items compartmentalized for organization without the bulk using the Eagle Creek Spector Pack It Cube Set, which makes digging through luggage a thing of the past.
For more information on Sport Chalet's selection of holiday travel gear and accessories, or to find a nearby Sport Chalet location, visit www.sportchalet.com. For additional media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 52 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet