Spring Boating Expo brings everything boating to Novi March 14-17
NOVI, Mich., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Spring Boating Expo cruises into the Suburban Collection Showplace March 14-17, bringing hundreds of boats to see and buy along with accessories, entertainment and fun! More than 75 exhibitors will fill the expo halls and will showcase products priced to sell!
"The Spring Boating Expo is said to be the 'time to buy boat show' because it's one of the last shows of the season and the perfect opportunity to buy a boat and have it delivered in time for spring launch," said Show Manager Nicki Polan. "The boating industry is rebounding in Michigan and we're expecting lots of boats to sell at this year's show."
Along with hundreds of boats from 10 to 35 feet in length, marinas, dock companies, canvas & reupholstery, electronics, tow toys, pro shops and more ... a full line-up of promotions will entertain show-goers:
- The Live Shark Encounter is a thrilling educational show full of anticipation as this crew climbs in the tank with the sharks during the shows, running each day at the Spring Boating Expo.
- Participants can gear up and get in the Be A Diver Scuba Pool with certified trainers and experience scuba diving right at the show!
- Kids can crawl into the Waterwalkerz and see how long they can stand up in the "human hamster balls"
- Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer will roam the show on the weekend from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- The Caribbean themed Tiki Bar is a place for show-goers to relax and meet up with their boating friends and family within the show.
Discount tickets and hotel accommodations are available at SpringBoatingExpo.net. Regular admission is $10 for adults, children 12 and under free with an adult. Hours: Thursday and Friday 2 – 9pm, Saturday 11am – 9pm, Sunday 11am – 6pm. Parking is available on-site at the Suburban Collection Showplace for $5. The Spring Boating Expo is owned and produced by the Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), the voice of boating in Michigan. Revenue generated for this event is returned back to fund boater's interests via MBIA's programs and services. For more information visit SpringBoatingExpo.net or call 734.261.0123.
The Spring Boating Expo is sponsored by Great Lakes Scuttlebutt the Official Magazine of the Spring Boating Expo.
SOURCE Michigan Boating Industries Association
More by this Source
Ten things to do at the Boating & Outdoor Festival
Sep 03, 2013, 09:47 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.