S&T Bank Announces Promotions of Several Employees
INDIANA, Pa., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank (Nasdaq: STBA), a full-service financial institution with branch locations in 11 Pennsylvania counties, is pleased to announce the recent promotions of five employees:
- LaDawn Yesho was promoted to executive vice president, chief audit executive. In her role, Yesho will continue to oversee all aspects of the bank's auditing functions. She previously served as senior vice president, chief audit executive and has worked at S&T Bank since 2009. Yesho holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license and Certification in Risk Management Assurance designation. She is also a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA), American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). Yesho serves on the University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown Accounting Alumni Association Board, where she has been actively involved in discussing emerging risks and promoting the internal audit profession.
- Tim McKee has been promoted to senior vice president, senior financial officer. In this role, he is responsible for compensation and benefits, shareholder relations, joint ventures and tax credit projects. McKee also serves as the chief compliance officer, treasurer and a board member of Stewart Capital Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor subsidiary of S&T Bank. McKee has been a member of the S&T Bank team since 1993. His previous roles included vice president, senior financial officer; vice president, financial projects officer; and vice president, audit manager. McKee is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the National Investor Relations Institute.
- Caroline Raneri has been named senior vice president, S&T Evergreen Insurance managing director and COO. She will be responsible for all S&T Evergreen internal operations. Raneri has worked at S&T Bank for more than a decade. During this time, she has served as senior vice president, director of specials programs; and senior vice president, managing director. Raneri holds a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU), Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI) and Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) license designations.
- Jeffrey Sottile was promoted to senior vice president, senior audit manager. In his role, he will continue to lead the integrated audit team in assessing risk, planning and executing audits. Sottile holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) licenses and Certification in Risk Management Assurance designation. He has been with S&T Bank since 2010 and previously held the role of vice president, audit manager. Sottile is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA), and American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
- Tim Tyger has been named senior vice president, commercial loan officer and is responsible for managing the business development and client retention efforts of the commercial and industrial lending division. Tyger has been a member of the S&T Bank team since 1997 and has held roles that include vice president, commercial loan officer; vice president, credit analysis support manager; and assistant vice president, credit analysis operations manager.
"On behalf of the entire S&T Bank team, I congratulate these employees on their recent promotions and thank them for their continued hard work and dedication to the bank," said Todd D. Brice, president and chief executive officer of S&T Bank. "I wish them all continued success in their new roles."
For more information about S&T Bank, please visit www.stbank.com or call 800.325.2265.
About S&T Bancorp, Inc.
Headquartered in Indiana, PA, S&T Bancorp, Inc. operates offices within Allegheny, Armstrong, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Clarion, Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson, Washington, and Westmoreland counties. With assets of $4.4 billion, S&T Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. For more information, visit http://www.stbancorp.com.
SOURCE S&T Bank