Stage7 Systems Unveils Full Suite of HIPAA-Compliant Cloud IT Hosting Solutions for Hospitals and Medical Practices
Suite of Hosting Solutions Allow Healthcare Providers to Significantly Reduce Internal IT Hardware and Support Overhead
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stage7 Systems, a healthcare information technology consulting firm, has partnered with a premier data center service provider to offer a full suite of HIPAA-compliant IT infrastructure hosting solutions to community & rural hospitals (<250 beds) and private medical practices.
As part of a fully hosted healthcare IT infrastructure, Stage7 Systems can deliver any combination of:
- Hosted Virtual Desktops (VDI)
- Hosted Clinical Applications (EMR/EHR)
- Hosted Practice Management Applications (PM)
- Hosted Business Applications (ERP)
- Hosted Messaging Systems (Email)
- Hosted Productivity Applications
- Hosted Secure File Storage
To learn more about this offering from Stage7 Systems, visit http://www.stage7systems.com/hosting
These hosted solutions offer healthcare providers a way to significantly reduce their internal IT hardware & support overhead commonly associated with EMR / EHR system implementations, desktop & server refreshes, data storage, and disaster recovery.
By working with Stage7 Systems to move internal resources & applications to the cloud, hospitals & medical practices can easily:
- Provide staff with access to all of their necessary systems, all the time, on any device
- Translate upfront IT infrastructure costs associated with EMR / EHR system implementations, desktop & server refreshes, data storage, and disaster recovery into a fixed monthly operating expense
- Secure sensitive data (Protected Health Information) and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (HIPAA, PCI)
- Eliminate the possibility of data loss or system downtime in the event of a disaster
- Ensure that all user systems and backend servers are consistently updated with the latest security patches
- Avoid the "peaks & valleys" expense commonly associated with third-party hourly IT support for in-house systems
According to a recent MarketsandMarkets report, the market for cloud computing is expected to grow more than 20% annually between 2012 and 2017 with the healthcare segment accounting for no less than 5% of that growth.
By now offering a full suite of hosted IT solutions along with an extensive line-up of healthcare IT professional services, Stage7 Systems is positioned to deliver significant value to regional health systems, community & rural hospitals, and large ambulatory medical groups.
ABOUT STAGE7 SYSTEMS
Stage7 Systems provides consulting services to healthcare providers throughout North America. Solutions we provide include healthcare IT strategy planning, EMR / EHR project consulting & staff augmentation, infrastructure modernization including desktop virtualization & Infrastructure-as-a-Service, and EMR / EHR system optimization. Vendor applications we often work with include Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Sunquest, NextGen, eClinicalWorks, McKesson, and Allscripts with Citrix as the primary underlying infrastructure platform. Learn more at http://www.stage7systems.com
Contact: Shawn Torkelson, 800.934.4110
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Stage7 Systems
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.