STARMEN Design Group Receives 7 Wins From Communicator Awards
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- STARMEN Design Group announced that they recently earned 7 awards from the 19th annual Communicator Awards.
The 2013 Communicator Awards received over 6000 entries from ad agencies, interactive agencies, production firms, in-house creative professionals, graphic designers, design firms, and public relations firms. The competition is regarded as one of the largest of its kind, accepting entries from companies and agencies of all sizes around the world.
The Communicator Awards are judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), an invitation-only member-based organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of media, advertising, and marketing firms such as Conde Nast, Coach, Disney, MTV Networks, Sotheby's Institute of Art, Time, Inc, Victoria's Secret, Wired, and Yahoo.
STARMEN Executive Director Armen David says, "It's great to be recognized for our creative work yet again. Beyond expanding our trophy shelf, we're continuing to grow our business. Recently we doubled the size of our office space and our agency is continuing to grow by bringing on more cross-disciplined talent. We're looking forward to an exciting 2013."
STARMEN won awards in the following categories:
- Chadburry is a European-based designer and manufacturer of handcrafted menswear and won a Gold Award in the Fashion Websites category.
- 1999 Avenue of the Stars is an exclusive real estate hotspot in Century City and won for Real Estate Websites.
- Esmond Natural embraces an "East meets West" approach to their nutritional supplements and won for Package Design in the Corporate Identity Print category.
- J/P Haitian Relief Organization provides relief and emergency services in Haiti and won for Charitable Organization/ Non-profit Websites.
- Juel Park designs haute couture lingerie and won for Visual Appeal Websites.
- LA Banquets is a premiere banqueting destination in Los Angeles and won for Brochure Design in the Corporate Identity Print category.
- Minus Zero offers corporate leadership and training for senior executives and won for Logo Design in the Corporate Identity Print category.
Based in Hollywood, STARMEN Design Group (http://starmenusa.com) creates brand identities, marketing strategies, websites and other digital media for a diverse array of clients, ranging from fashion to entertainment, food/beverage to non-profit. Last year, STARMEN took home 12 W3 Awards and Davey Awards for excellence in website design and development, and recently earned 4 wins from the Horizon Interactive Awards.
Media Contact: Kim Tronic STARMEN Design Group, 323-472-8600, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE STARMEN Design Group