State Bar Documents Show How Judges Silence Attorneys: Full Disclosure Network Video® Report
WASHINGTON, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Full Disclosure Network ® presents an 8-minute video update covering disbarred attorney and former U.S. Prosecutor, Richard I . Fine, Ph.D. who was jailed for 18 months in solitary coercive confinement for civil contempt of court after he tried to disqualify California Superior Court Judge David P. Yaffe for taking $860,000 illegally from L.A. County, a party to the case. Full Disclosure is an Emmy Awarding winning public affairs program featured on the Internet and public cable channels across the country. Watch+Read story online http://blog.fulldisclosure.net/2011/09/state-bar-documents-reveal-judges.html
Judge Resigns Under Fire
Before releasing Dr. Fine from L.A. County jail on 9-17-10, the eve of Jewish holidays Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur, Judge Yaffe resigned from office. Yet the battle to resolve the questions surrounding Dr. Fine's incarceration still remain, as does the controversy over his disbarment while fighting against a massive luxury apartment complex on L A. County owned land in Marina del Rey.
Clerk Issues Order Without Judges' Signature
Deputy Clerk Cyntharee K. Powells, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an Order To Show Cause on 8-3-11 where Dr. Fine was seeking to restore his law license. She wrote:
"the questions on which the decision in the appeal depends may be so insubstantial as to not justify further proceedings."
- Here is the Richard Fine response dated 8-24-11 to the OSC raising Constitutional questions.
- Here attorneys for the State Bar responded on 8-30-11.
- Here Richard Fine Responds to above filing , noting Fraud on page 6, lines 9-11.
Background Video & Links:
- 2010 Jail House Video Interview of Richard Fine Relating Judicial-County Corruption (4 min)
- Dec. 2010 Developers Relent in 18-month Contempt Case of Richard I Fine
- Sept. 2009 AG Jerry Brown & Governor Abolish Penal Code For Judges and Gov. Officials
- State Bar Notice of Disciplinary Charge Against Richard Fine
- State Bar Review Board's Final Decision Sept. 2008 On Richard Fine Disbarment
- 9th Circuit Deputy Clerk Issues 8-3-11 Order To Show Cause Without Judges Signature
- Richard Fine's 8-24-11 Reply to Clerk's Order On Why His Action Should Not Be Dismissed
- State Bar responded 8-30-11
- Fine's Response to the above filing
- Judicial Notice on SBX2-11 to the Court on CJP' Request(s) for AG Opinion On Constitutionality
Contact: Leslie Dutton 310-822-4449 www.fulldisclosure.net
SOURCE Full Disclosure Network
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.