LONDON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Due to the rapid proliferation and adoption of disruptive technologies such as cloud, mobility, and social media, the risks to enterprise security are increasing as enterprises connect, interact, and share data with external stakeholders such as partners, suppliers, and customers. Constantly evolving technologies are transforming the way enterprises operate, meaning that they are seeking new ways to derive the maximum value from IT. However, this is creating new challenges for IT security, as the disruptive technologies of cloud, big data, analytics, mobile solutions, and social business are exposing enterprise data to an increased number of vulnerabilities.
- Organizations are shifting their focus to open source tools that enable them to analyze security events and create their own security policies, thereby providing them with greater agility and control over their own security architecture.
- Economic and competitive pressures are pushing enterprises to implement solutions that help to reduce information technology overheads, and enable them to focus on core business areas. As a result, networking trends such as virtualization and software defined networks are gaining traction among enterprises.
- However, the security solutions developed to work with disruptive technologies such as cloud, mobility, and the IoT, require integration with existing organizational policies and processes, which can be challenging for security vendors.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise IT Security analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise IT security market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise IT security, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise IT security.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise IT security domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise IT security market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise IT security market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise IT security.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise IT security.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the enterprise IT security landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise IT security segment.
- Comprehend the enterprise IT security vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the enterprise IT security market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the enterprise IT security market from 2015 to 2019, spanning three technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's enterprise IT security requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3458929/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers