NEW YORK, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Although still in its nascent stage, mobility is predicted to be one of the fastest growing technology segments over the next few years, transforming business processes and revolutionizing every aspect of the customer and product lifecycle. As enterprise mobility gains traction, Kable believes that every organization has to plan a custom-built integrated mobility strategy aimed at maximizing the efforts and abilities of their field sales and marketing teams, and aligning their mobility strategy in line with their overall business strategy to gain the maximum benefits from their mobility investments.
- Meanwhile, mobile backend as a service (MBaaS) combines various push actions, such as connectors, design tools, and libraries in the cloud. In addition to its cost-effectiveness, MBaaS promotes user-friendly and easier development of mobile applications.
- The 'bring your own devices' (BYOD) trend, wherein employees can bring their own devices and use them for work, has also increased the probability of various internally or externally motivated network security breaches.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise mobility market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise mobility, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise mobility management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in enterprise mobility.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise mobility market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise mobility domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise mobility market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise mobility market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise mobility.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise mobility market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise mobility management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise mobility.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the enterprise mobility landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise mobility segment.
- Comprehend the enterprise mobility vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the enterprise mobility market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the enterprise mobility management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's mobility requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516314-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001