DUBLIN, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/br9czl/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market" report to their offering.
This unique seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade.
- Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next ten years.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and NAT by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of NAT reagent kits and components.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- - Infectious Diseases
- - Forensic Testing
- - Cancer
- - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- - Genetic Diseases
- - Others
- - Ten-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- - A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market,by country and laboratory segment, including:
- - Industrial
- - Academic
- - Government
- - Commercial
- - Detailed
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/br9czl/2015_strategies
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets