StyleCaster and 92nd Street Y Announce The Second State of Style Summit, October 11 Rebecca Minkoff, Robert Verdi, Patrick McMullan and more unite to provide the counter-point narrative to Fashion Week
NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- StyleCaster and 92nd Street Y have teamed up once again to host the second State of Style Summit on Thursday, October 11, 2012. On the heels of a sold-out inaugural Summit at 92YTribeca in February 2012, this season's event will move uptown to 92Y's Kaufman Concert Hall, thus allowing for an exponentially larger audience and line-up of speakers.
92Y and StyleCaster launched the State of Style Summit with the mission to unlock the potential of new media in the style space. The Summit unites industry leaders and tastemakers to discuss how style, design, and consumer behavior interact in the digital age. Through dynamic pairings of personalities, provocative dialogues and breakout sessions, the program provides insights into emerging consumer trends in the fashion, beauty and style industries.
Additionally, this season's attendees will be the first to hear major announcements from new media companies like StyleCaster.
Confirmed speakers for October 2012's State of Style Summit include:
- Amy Shecter, President of C. Wonder, @CWonderStore
- Andrew Pollard, Chief Executive Officer of POP-Market, @AndrewPollardNY
- David Lang, President, NA, Mindshare Entertainment, @Mindshare
- Donata Minelli, CEO of Yigal Azrouel, @YigalAzrouel
- Florence Torrens, Creative Director at Thomas Pink, @Thomas_Pink_
- Jenni Radesovich, Founder ofISpyDIY, @ISpyDIY
- Joah Spearman, Style Contributor, Huffington Post & CEO, AvecMode, @Joahspearman
- Jon Steinberg, President and Chief Operating Officer at BuzzFeed, @Jonsteinberg, @BuzzFeed
- Judy Licht, Chief Executive Officer of First Comes Fashion, @1stComesFashion
- Julia Samersova Adler, Founder of Cast Inc. and star of E! Scouted, @JuliaSamersova
- Lindsey Calla, Founder of Saucy Glossie, @SaucyGlossie
- Nur Khan, Nightlife mogul, Electric Room, Rose Bar, Kenmare, Writer's Room, @NurKhan1
- Patrick McMullan, Founder of Patrick McMullan Company, @PatrickMcMullan
- Rebecca Minkoff, Founder of Rebecca Minkoff, @RebeccaMinkoff
- Robert Verdi, stylist and host of The Robert Verdi Show Starring Robert Verdi, SheÊ¼s Got The Look, Surprise by Design, Full Frontal Fashion, Fashion Police and E! News, @RobertVerdi
- Stephen Messer, Co-founder and Vice Chairman of Collective[i], @SMesser11
- Uri Minkoff, President of Rebecca Minkoff, @UriMiknoff
- More speakers to be announced
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, Cocktail reception to follow.
Location: 92Y, 1395 Lexington Ave., New York, NY
Tickets: available for $99 at 92Y.org
All proceeds will benefit 92Y, a nonprofit community and cultural center.
On Twitter: @StyleCaster @92Y #StateOfStyle
About StyleCaster Media Group: StyleCaster Media Group is the vertical media platform that enables consumers to discover and share their style, interact with premium brands and make buying decisions. Founded in 2009, StyleCaster is dedicated to bringing Style to the People by empowering style enthusiasts and the brands that want to reach them. StyleCaster Media Group reaches more than 10 million people on a monthly basis, and has partnered with more than 50 top-tier advertising partners since launch. The company is based in New York City. For more information, please visit StyleCaster.com.
About 92nd Street Y: 92nd Street Y is a world-class nonprofit community and cultural center that connects people at every stage of life to the worlds of education, the arts, health and wellness, and Jewish life. Through the breadth and depth of 92Y's extraordinary programs, we enrich lives, create community and elevate humanity. More than 300,000 people a year visit 92Y's New York City venues, and millions more join us through the Internet, satellite broadcasts and other digital media. A proudly Jewish organization since its founding in 1874, 92Y embraces its heritage and enthusiastically welcomes people of all backgrounds and perspectives. For more information, visit www.92Y.org.
Media Contact: Meghan Cross StyleCaster Media Group, 6463008364, Meghan.Cross@StyleCaster.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE StyleCaster Media Group