NEW YORK, July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Command Central, a division of Sudler's IntraMed Educational Group and part of their Science & Learning sector, is pleased to announce the release of their e-Meeting Management application's (eMMa™) Generation 4/Mobile. eMMa is a secure, role-based, fully responsive, Web-based software platform and suite of related apps that streamlines and optimizes the management of promotional Speaker Bureau programs, all medical education events, and medical affairs activities. Command Central is one of the industry's leading Speaker Bureau Management companies and has pioneered several unique tools to support clients' marketing and compliance needs.
"The launch of eMMa Generation 4 is the culmination of an 18-month initiative to upgrade our entire platform to be mobile ready, and it includes the launch of several new and exciting technologies. Gen 4 allows us to extend our software and service offerings, and be available to marketing and sales teams on any device. The response from our clients has been extremely positive, and we anticipate a rapid rollout of this new platform," said Alissa Sklaver, Executive Vice President and head of the Command Central Speaker Bureau division.
The eMMa platform is a comprehensive, seamlessly connected suite of products that allows efficient management of pharmaceutical events conducted in the US and worldwide.
- eMMa – Supports the management of speaker bureau programs, speaker training, advisory boards, and other promotional and medical affairs meetings. It can be tailored to any client's business rules and organizational workflows, and provides extensive reporting capabilities to meet all compliance requirements
- eMMa Speaker Portal – A software framework and infrastructure enabling the creation of messages/surveys, targeted content, slide decks, electronic contracting, complete program information, global calendars, and payment tracking for speakers, thought leaders, or other professional communities
- iSign – An iPad-based electronic signature application that facilitates efficient and accurate recording of meeting participants in real time, with prepopulated attendee lists, easy upload, and streamlined closeout processes
- eMMa Analytics – Provides near real-time insight into key program metrics, including program activity, speaker and HCP utilization, attendee information, and program spend, complete with visualizations, drill downs, heat maps, and export of both data and graphics. It includes an easy-to-use report generator for extensive data analytics
- HCP Spotlight – An iPad-based app that provides all field users with up-to-date HCP profiles for precise and effective program targeting
According to Louisa Holland, Co-CEO of the Americas at Sudler and head of the Science & Learning sector, "We're proud to be able to provide this optimized, customized system that addresses all of our clients' business needs. Sudler's Science & Learning sector is a major business focus that melds science, strategy, and innovative communications techniques, ensuring that brands get greater notice in an increasingly fragmented healthcare environment. The eMMa platform is a sophisticated suite of tools that supports directed and substantive thought-leader engagement, and it is an important element of the scientific communications work we do."
The eMMa platform Gen 4 suite is available with purchase of Command Central's speaker bureau management services or it may be acquired separately as an SAAS licensed model.
For more information, contact Alissa Sklaver, Executive Vice President, at 212-614-3870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About S&H Group
The S&H Group is a global healthcare marketing and communications organization with divisions in medical education, promotion, sales training, KOL engagement, digital solutions, and patient and consumer education. Please visit www.sudler.com.
S&H is part of Y&R Group, and part of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY; www.wpp.com)
For more information, contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sudlers-command-central-releases-generation-4-of-their-emma-e-meeting-management-application-300294718.html
SOURCE Sudler & Hennessey