Sunrise Senior Living Helps Families Explore Senior Care Financing Options with New Guide
- Affording Senior Living: The Financial Options Guide Now Available at Sunrise Communities and Online -
The guide gives tips and identifies a variety of financial products that are available in the marketplace today to help families who need access to senior care, but are unsure how to fund it. In the past, people relied on the sale of a home or traditional savings and investments to afford senior living. However, there are a number of additional financing options available:
- Traditional options such as investments, savings and income
- Real estate options such as home equity loans and reverse mortgages
- Insurance options such as long term care insurance and life settlements
- Government options such as Veterans' Benefits and Medicare
"We recognize that many people have questions about the best way to finance senior care, especially today," said
The guide also includes a Senior Living Expense Worksheet, which can help seniors and their families evaluate the costs of home care versus a senior living community. Often times they learn that a senior living community is a more affordable option, once they consider the value and cost savings it affords when all the cost of care at home are added up.
Sunrise Senior Living has helped seniors and their loved ones identify senior living solutions since 1981. For more information on a Sunrise near you, please visit www.sunriseseniorliving.com.
About Sunrise Senior Living
Sunrise Senior Living, a
SOURCE Sunrise Senior Living