SunView Announces Key New Features In SunView ChangeGear 5.0
Integrated ITSM Solution Now Provides Both Cloud and On-Premise Options
TAMPA, Fla., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SunView Software Inc., one of the fastest growing providers of IT service management (ITSM) software, today announced general availability and key new product features in SunView ChangeGear 5.0.
SunView ChangeGear 5.0 is part of a new breed of ITSM software solutions that are quick to deploy, easy-to-use and cost less to maintain. Built from the ground up using an open and modern application architecture, SunView ChangeGear 5.0 enables large and mid-size enterprise IT organizations to automate critical service management processes like Incident and Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, and Self-Service and Request Fulfillment.
ChangeGear 5.0 powers SunView Software's ITIL-as-a-Service solution that accelerates adoption of ITIL best practices regardless of ITIL expertise. IT organizations, regardless of maturity, can take advantage of the out-of-the-box ITIL processes in ChangeGear to achieve rapid results in IT service delivery.
Key new features in ChangeGear 5.0 include:
- New Cloud Delivery Option – Customers now have flexibility for both on and off-premise delivery of SunView's award winning IT service management solution.
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Platform – New support for Microsoft .NET 4.0 enhances ChangeGear's overall performance, security, scalability, standards compliance, and reliability.
- Flex Modules - ChangeGear now enables customized module creation – enabling the use of ChangeGear beyond the IT department. Now organizations can rapidly build any process-oriented application using ChangeGear's intuitive web-based tools to design and modify forms, workflows, and automations.
- Advanced Workflow Designer – The new graphical workflow editor in ChangeGear 5.0 provides you an intuitive palette for building, editing, and arranging advanced workflows to meet the needs of the business.
- Self-Service Catalog - ChangeGear Service Catalog lets you build a robust self-service catalog with actionable service items and a fully customizable, outward facing web interface. Service Catalog improves IT visibility and streamlines service delivery.
"ChangeGear is the only Service Desk solution we found that met our feature requirements and allowed us to enable ITIL-based processes out-of-the-box, without expensive customizations. Had we designed our own custom, ITIL-based solution, it would have looked just like ChangeGear," said Greg Abernathy , Technology Architect, United Community Bank.
"SunView ChangeGear 5.0 enables organizations to quickly implement IT best practices, without requiring them to be an ITIL expert," said Seng Sun , CEO, SunView Software. "By adding flexible new cloud and on-premise options as well as a variety of enhancements we remain committed to delivering the lowest TCO and fastest time-to-value."
Founded in 2003, SunView increased its customer base by 45% in the past twelve months with a total roster exceeding 400 deployments. The growth also fueled a 48% jump in revenue.
About SunView Software
Founded in 2003, SunView Software is a leading provider of IT service management software that enables companies to better track, manage, and control IT services across the enterprise. Based on the ITIL best practices framework, ChangeGear allows companies to deliver cost-effective IT services, gain greater visibility into their IT infrastructure, increase security, eliminate system downtime, and ensure regulatory compliance.
SunView Software is a privately held company based in Tampa, Florida.
Visit http://www.SunViewSoftware.com to test drive ChangeGear or view a product demo.
SOURCE SunView Software Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.